Epilogue: Day out

Epilogue
__________________________________

Taehyung woke up from his peaceful beauty sleep, a fresh and refreshing mindfulness making him feel better. Yet, drowsiness still heavy on his eyelids. It felt too nicely warm to leave the comfort of his blanket to face the cold day ahead.

The sudden sound of his ringtone shook him off as he glared in the direction of the phone, noticing how someone was calling him.

It was Hoseok.

Although still tired, he forwarded towards the phone and reluctanty picked it up. Isn't this the first time he's calling? He was having a hard time keeping his heart-beat in check; he felt too anxious, yet giddy upon receiving a call.

Before he realized, he actually missed the call. He horrifiedly started at the screen. "No way, why am I so stupid?! I completely dazed off" he mumbled to himself.

To his pleasure, Hoseok called again.

"Hey" Taehyung immediately picked up the call and answered in his drowsy tone.

"--Morning, babe.--"

"What?!" A flustered Taehyung squealed, his cheeks and ears suddenly heating up as he heard Hoseok say that. It was so completely sensual. Tae wanted to conduct a reality check.

"--Did I wake you up? You seem a little drowsy.--"

"That's because I am," Tae said and yawned, "But I'm thinking about going to sleep again.."

"--Don't you dare--"

"Huh?"

"--Look outside your window--"

"I'm too lazy to do that-"

"--Just do it.--" Taehyung didn't wait long after that to obey the order he had received; completely intimated and curious by the dominating tone of his voice, he lazily moved over to the side of his window and slided the curtain.

The tring tring sound surprised him.

"Isn't that-"

"--Your bike--" Hoseok replied over the phone.

"Holy shit, I thought I'd never get it back" Taehyung chuckled.

"--I didn't say I'm giving it back, did I?--"

"What do you mean?!"

"--Come down.--"

"What? I can't! I'm in my pyjamas.. my hair is messy.. I haven't brushed or had breakfast.. I-"

"--Come down before I come up there and believe me, you wouldn't want that as first thing in the morning.. or maybe you do--"

"FUCK- " Tae let go off the curtain and quickly got off the bed, he held the phone between his cheekbones and shoulder as he opened the wardrobe, "Can I get a shower?"

"--Hell no. Get your ass down here--"

"Can I brush atleast?!" Taehyung scoffed over the phone, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

"Hmm," Hoseok hummed, "..Alright."

"Thank you. I'll see you in a few minutes." Taehyung cut the call before Hoseok could say anything else and threw his outwear on the bed. He ran to the bathroom and lathered the toothpaste on the brush, rubbing his teeth with the bristles, he brushed as fast and as perfectly as he could and quickly washed his face with the cold water.