Saved

New Book Cover because why not uwu

PS:

Tell me when you spot it xD ____________________________________

____________________________________

"Hello Taehyung, Long time no see." Minna stood there smiling.

"Wh-what's happening?" Tae looked at her nervously, blinking with eyes full of confusion.

Minna says nothing, but just smiles and turns back towards the principal

"Mr. Yang, may I ask why are they here at this time of the hour?" She points towards the clock; the school had already ended for the day two hours back.

The principal looks over at Mr. Bong.

He hesitates but replies, "Ah- well- they have been giving a test."

"A test, you say?" Minna raises an eyebrow, "Was the principal aware of this?" She looks back at Mr. Yang who shakes his head, "No. I wasn't"

"Alright. And.. what about the test? Doesn't explain why are they in the office at this moment."

"That!ㅡ" The teacher comes forward, "ㅡthey had cheated."

"Okay, so?" The girl shrugs.

There was a hint of annoyance of Mr.Bong's face. No student had ever taken back to him like that other than Hoseok, and he had forever been so motivated to teach kids like these a lesson.

"So?ㅡ" he loses his patience, "ㅡthey're not sincere, hence, they are going to be expelled. Why does this concern you? Do you want to be expelled too? Tell me, so that I can prepare your termination letter." He grins in anger.

The principal stood there with his wide eyes, like a wet kitten too afraid to act.

Minna just chuckled, with her arms crossed; she held out one of her palm to the side, "please." She said; immediately one of the men came forward and gave her a file.

She took it in her hands and opened it, a smile curving onto her lips, "Mr. Bong, observation on your performance by our staffs have shown; continuous harassment of students on your half: disregarding complaints, insulting them, threatening themㅡ" she closes the file before taking a paper out, "ㅡ and of course, suspending students who you didn't prefer."

She smirked and held out the paper in front of him.

"What is this?" The teacher scowled.

"Your termination letter." She smiles.

Taehyung and Hoseok were looking at the scenario from distance in ashtonishment, both confused and shocked with what was happening, but definitely amazed. Who exactly is she? How can she hand him a resignation letter?