Tongue

"I missed you" Hoseok stood there pouting playfully, a hint of amusment evident in his eyes.

Taehyung was way flustered, he shrugged himself.

"What are you doing in my house?!" Taehyung said as he clenched onto the blanket tighly, the only fabric which covered him. He felt more vulnerable while he had no tshirt.

"Are you going to say that to the person who visited you?" Hoseok pouted daintfully as he took steps towards the guy.

"I don't remember inviting you." Tae scoffed.

As Hoseok got on the bed, Taehyung kept struggling to slide backwards, until his back crashed against the wall, withdrawing any methods of escaping the situation.

"Don't come near me." Taehyung whimpered in his low voice.

"What are you so tensed up about?" Hoseok smirked as he stared into Tae's eyes.

"YOU KISSED ME! WHAT'RE YOU EVEN EXPECTING?!" Taehyung screeched with a loud voice, just looking at Hoseok smirking made him remember about that day.

He expected Hoseok to be a little frightened, but instead laughter took over the tensed air. Tae was beyond confused, has this idiot gone mad?

As he stopped his laugh, another smug appeared on his face as he crawled towards Taehyung.

Tae now felt more vulnerable than before, he couldn't even push Hoseok away because his hands were occupied in keeping the blanket on. Taehyung could catch a whiff of Hoseok's cologne once again, it somewhat turned into his weakness. He couldn't move, he just sat there, with his cheeks burning every passing second.

Hoseok kept crawling closer until there was only a little distance of few inches between the two of them. He slightly tiled his face, Taehyung could feel Hoseok's hot breathe on his lips, it made his heart race, he could hear his own heartbeat, he was frozen and too weak to move, he shut his eyes close.

Hoseok's hand travelled up to hold Tae's chin and held it up, he brushed his lips softly against Tae's. Taehyung could feel the exchange of breathes between their mouths, his lips slightly trembling in fear as Hoseok just teased him.

"Did you like the kiss?" Hoseok said in a light and enthusiastic voice as he shoved his face away.

"Huh?" Taehyung opened his eyes, still burning with the tension, he whimpered confusingly. "But, Yo-you didn't kiss me.." he stuttered in nervousness.

"So you wanted me to kiss you?" Hoseok chuckled, amused.

"N-no! No!" Taehyung answered in his deep husky voice. He was still shaken from the situation he was in, a few seconds ago. He couldn't properly arrange his words.

"That kiss before," Hoseok said in a deeply serious voice, "it didn't mean anything. Forget it."

Taehyung was still in a confused state, but Hoseok's words jerked him off from his state, but it also puzzled him, "ye-yeah...." he said awkwardly.

"Actually.." The black haired guy looks up at him. He said in his deep low voice, "it does mean something."

"What?" Taehyung asked, a few seconds of pause as they both looled at each other, after which Hoseok shoved his lips on the brunette's and kissed him. Tae unintentionally kissed him back once due to the motion, but as soon as he realized, he immediately stiffened himself. He tried hard to purse his lips but the movements of Hoseok's hand which were rubbing his neck softly, weakened him. Tae kept his eyes closed ever since the meet of their lips, but he widened his eyes in surprise when he felt something moist, smooth and hot slide into his mouth. His heart beat stopped for a second before he realized it was Hoseok's tongue, the guy was still kissing him, and the tongue explored his mouth, it made Tae whimper and loosen up.

Hoseok broke the kiss and breathed heavily, his hands were still on Tae's neck. Tae covered his mouth with one hand as he tried to catch his breathe. The kiss left him all breathless and hot, which he hated himself for. Not only did he let the guy kiss him again, he didn't even stop him.

For a moment, he looked at Hoseok, who seemed sweaty with his face all red as he breathed heavily. Slight traces of hair hung over his forehead and eyes; and his cheeks were glistening and a mild shade of red. He looked beautiful, he was beautiful. But ofcourse, except his ugly actions.

But he wished to know one thing, "what is the kiss supposed to mean?" Tae sighed in and out while he still tried to normalize his breathing.

"It means I'm bullying you."

________________________
Last updated: 21/11/18