Erection

A very long chapter ahead. The longest one I've ever wrote. I made this chapter long because I don't know if I'll be able to update next week. The festival will end today (past 3AM here), and actually I'm gonna start studying after I wake up.

Enjoy 💖
PS: Lots of heated content.

I'll go sleep now xD goodnight ❤
____________________________________

Both the boys' horrified expressions were met with a fallen trashcan that had created a loud noise, frighteneing them out of their intimate situation. Both of them tried to catch their breath while they panted.

With their wide eyes, they noticed a cat that jumped down on the floor, and with a sense of pride, it licked itself.

Taehyung let out a big sigh and rotated his eyes a little towards Hoseok to see his reaction. However, he felt as if his eyes were burning in flames. Hoseok was dangerously glaring at the cat, with his fists and jaws clenched.

The cat seemed as if it didn't notice them, but when it did turn it's head around, it looked at the boys. Hoseok growled and took quick steps forward. It startled the cat, it shrieked and started running away.

"Ah..Hoseok.. wait!" Taehyung tried to stop him, to which he was successful.

Hoseok turned around, his face still gloomy and dangerous. He walked past Taehyung and didn't stop. Tae quickly picked up the bag and ran after him.

***

They were welcomed by Tae's mom at home.

"Thank you so much for helping this dumb kid." His mom nodded her head thankfully, "When I heard Tae went for shopping, I was worried, he has never went to shopping" she giggled, "I thought he might bring baking soda instead of salt."

"MOM!" Tae groaned, however his expressions turned soft when he noticed Hoseok laughing. But when he realized that they were laughing at him, he immediately glared at his mother. "Won't you shut up, please?!"

His mom scowled, "fine.." she looked at Tae disappointedly, but suddenly her face lit up, as if she had an idea, "Hoseok.. since you've helped us so much.."

"Mom.." Taehyung was getting a slight idea of what was coming.

"Why don't you stay over tonight? Have dinner with us, we'd be really happy." She interrupted Tae and smiled at the guy.

"What?!"

"Umm.." Hoseok muttered.

"No, MOM, what?!"

"Stop being rude, kid! He has helped you so much."

"Mom, seriously I-"

"Sure."

"Ah? Seriously? You'd stay over tonight? That's really amazing!" Her face lits up.

"WHAT"

"If that makes you happy, ma'am"

"Oh such a gentleman" she blushes, "Tae, learn to be like him!"

Hoseok grins.

"Why is no one listening to me?!"

"Okay, then you boys go upstairs and enjoy. I'll get onto preparing the dinner." She politely says as she leaves.

Hoseok nods and turns towards Tae. Tae shakes his head slowly, "No. No. Don't even think about it."

"We'll have fun, Tae" Hoseok smirked.