First Day

Taehyung would have been fine with waking up late if it wasn't his first day at his new school; since he moved houses.

"No way." He groaned in frustration as he looked over at the clock for the tenth time. I'm gonna be really late. He quickly dressed himself up, and glanced at himself on the mirror one last time, tightening his tie and checking his smile.

He grabbed his bag and slided it over his shoulders as he ran down the stairs and out of the house; completely ignoring his mother who was yelling at him for breakfast.

He quickly pulled out his bike keys and unlocked the chain; and started running with it, charging towards the school, paddling furiously with a focused pout on his face.

||

"Phew-" He sighed and catched his breath; parking his bicycle in the lot, he walked towards the staff room.

"Ah, Mr. Kim?" The homeroom teacher, i guess, escorted him to the class.

And there he was, infront of the room with the door closed; a new and wonderful life awaiting him. He couldn't help but feel a little anxious. How're they going to react?

He took a deep breathe and turned the knob; taking a step inside. He didn't realize what was forthcoming; before it was too late.

Water started pouring down his petite frame as soon as he pushed the door, the bucket above the door unloading itself on the victim standing beneath.

His clothes were drenched in chilled water, his fluffy hair, was now soaking wet.

He was surprised by such a warmㅡ rather cold welcome, he rubbed his eyes and chuckled nervously, "Wellㅡ" he mumbled, "ㅡnot such a nice day as I expected."

The teacher was infuriated. He shoved Taehyung aside and started yelling at the class, furiously interreogating who was guilty of the very 'unacceptable act' but the class didn't answer, of course.

|

Taehyung managed to get a fresh pair of clothing from the infirmary. He returned back to the class and took a seat in the far corner of the room, the only back seat with a window near to it, allowing sight of the beautiful sky. He knew it'd be the perfect place to idle.

The girl sitting in front turned back and smiled, "Sorry.. that water bucket was apparently for the grumpy teacher.. we didn't expect a new student would appear in the middle of the term"

He chuckled, "Bad luck, I guess. Even I didn't expect I would be in a new school."

She grinned and looked forward as the next class started. He just doodled on his notebook, realizing that whatever was being taught in the class was already known to him.

|

The door bursted open, frightening Taehyung out of his focused doodling state. He looked up at the doorway in confusion.

A boy with black hair walked in, looking as bored as ever with the school bag held on one side of his shoulders.

"Mr. Jung.." The teacher growled in disappointment. "This isn't your playground. You are entitled to come to school in time."

"Whatever." replied the boy yawning.

"Huh?" The teacher scowled.

"Sorry, I mean." The boy's bored expression suddenly turned into a smile, a fake smile.

He ignored the teacher and started walking towards Taehyung, the smile long gone from his face which was now replaced with an annoyed frown.

"Uhh- whoever you are, that's my seat. Move." He crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently.

"Ummㅡ"

"Move!" The boy growled dismissively.

He didn't want to get in trouble with the delinquents, he rather wished to steer clear out of any fights. So he just moved to the empty seat right beside the asshole's.

The psycho sat grumpily and threw his legs over the table. Taehyung stared at his weird behaviour in disbelief. Is he crazy? He shook his head a little to have a reality check.

"I'm not" The boy gazed towards him.

"W-what?" Taehyung stutterd, a little surprised.

"Crazy." He scoffed, "I'm not crazy"

"Ho-How did you know what I was thinking?!" He was completely stunned.

"Everyone thinks that when they first meet me. So, yeah"
He chuckled.

So he indeed is a weird one. Weirdo.

"Jung Hoseok" The teacher growled, calling out the guy; the class just stared back at him but he just smirked, "Detention for you. And get those dirty legs off the table"

Hoseok looks amused instead of disappointed. Maybe he likes Detention?

Taehyung was giggling to himself at Hoseok's stupidity; he pursed his lips to stop but could barely manage to. When he was finally done, he turned his head a little to glance over at the guy.

The guy was already glaring back at him.

"You're so done." Hoseok threatened him with clenched fists and pursed lips.

Shit. Taehyung even gave his seat up to avoid trouble, but he just got himself caught in what he was trying to avoid: trouble.

During the whole class, the delinquent attempted to get Taehyung in trouble; throwing paper balls at the teacher and looking at the book the instance the teacher would notice, and Taehyung who was scared enough; nervously kept track of his actions, and when the teacher's eye came to meet his in a long disapproving stare; he just froze, he didn't tear his eyes away, his expression tensed and nervous; and that gave him away as if he was the one guilty of throwing the balls.

"Mr. Kim, detention. Please stay back after school." He ordered.

Taehyung's mouth was wide open in disbelief. No way on earth is this happening to me! All because of this guy?! He turned his eyes to Hoseok.

Hoseok smirked, "See you at detention."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Last edited:
21/11/2018