Deal

New chap :* and New cover! ♡

Also I actually have been drafting a yoonmin fic from quite a few weeks now, would you like to read it? :3

And, I have a Tae×Reader one in work too ~.~

Oh, btw we are like 3/4th done with the main plot here, sad but a fact :3

Enjoy! ♡

_______________________________

In the last three weeks, after Taehyung had messaged him 'fuck you'. He had rarely seen Hoseok at school. Even if he did, he was too embarrassed to actually approach him. Hoseok seemed unaffected when he rarely appeared at school somedays; acting as if Taehyung never existed, and on other days, he would simply be absent.

Taehyung was concerned why he kept missing his classes. He had never seen him being absent for the 2 months he had known him. Two months.. Taehyung bit his lip, how did I start liking this guy this much in the past 2 months?

And in the last three weeks, he had exchanged pitiful glances from Min-ah and Jimin. He was the one pitied, obviously. They barely even talked properly, Taehyung would walk out of the door as soon as the last bell rang and avoided most forms of conversation.

Today was another such day when he walked right out of the class after the school ended. Hoseok was absent again.

He was walking back home, the autumn leaves crunching under his footsteps, the leaves being ginger and dry. A warm yet chilled air hit him. So it's October already?

"Taehyung! Wait!"

Taehyung turned around, he saw Min-ah running towards him. She breathed heavily, resting her arms on her knees as she attemped to regain her posture.

"Hi." She said, her breath still erratic.

"Hi." Taehyung replied, a little awkward after all the small conversations they had over the past two weeks.

She breathed deeply and let out a deep sigh, when she finally regained her posture, she sternly looked at him, "Taehyung, you've been avoiding us.. why?"

"Me?" He smiled with unease, "Well.. not really.."

"Look, we're really sorry for keeping things from you. Jimin has been blaming himself for everythingㅡ"

"What? Why?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows in concern.

"Yesㅡ he thinks it's his fault that you are hurt about Hoseok. Because he lied and all- he feels you've lost trust in him."

Taehyung wasn't denying the fact that his trust in him did falter a little. After all that he did and said, leaving him at cliff-hangers and deceiving him, he found it rather difficult to trust him.

"The last time we had a proper conversationㅡ he told me how he was jealous, and how he didn't want me to be hurt. But also, he said how he noticed Hoseok being different to me while rejecting, and he felt jealous about it. He deceived me, but I'm trying to forget it. I believe he still has feelings for Hoseok." Taehyung said.

"On that front, I believe that too. But I've noticed him being happier around you, I don't know if it's because he wanted to get close to you in order toㅡ"

"Get close to Hoseok?" Taehyung asked.

Min-ah nodded, "Yes." She licked her lips, "But you see, I don't think he'd go as far as doing something like that. Maybe he really does want to be your friend."