Uninvited Guest

A snap I took yesterday ❤️ I really love his looks in this photoshoot 👀💓
________

Fuck you, Park Jimin.

No, not in that way. No matter how sweet you are, you just gave me the greatest thing to worry about!

Maybe not greater than Hoseok but whatever.

Taehyung walked back to the school gate and stood there, waiting patiently as he tapped his foot, until his tapping fastened and his patience diminished. Fuck you too.

He started walking back to his home, alone. Hoseok didn't show up. That does mean something, I am going to get the silent treatment.

He reaches back home and straightens his bed before he jumps up and lays down. It was my fault afterall. He turned around and attempted to fall asleep, but it was a fail. He kept turning and tossing, not being able to fall sleep, no matter how exhausting the day actually was.

He sighed and got back up. Okay, Tae, tell me. What do you want to worry about more?

He thought maybe texting Hoseok to let him know about the reality of the incident yesterday, which of course was not the reality, would make it less awkward than talking face to face.

He picked his phone up instinctively but as soon as he switched it on, he remembered how he didn't take the number from his sister.

He slaps himself a few times and pulls his hair in frustration. I AM an idiot, no doubt.

As if god heard his will, a sudden ping frightened him. He checked the ping, an unknown number.

Unknown Number:
Sorry, I couldn't come today. I had some work to do :)

This must be Hoseok. An involuntary smiles spreads on his face and he quickly saves the number.

Me: (Typing) Hiii...

Wtf, I sound so needy.

He erases his reply and types again, clicking the send button afterwards.

Me: fine.

Hoseok🙄: Miss me? ;)

Why is he behaving like nothing happened?!

Me: yeah. very much. can't live without u.

It was supposed to be a sarcastical reply but it seemed as if the other person took it in some other way.

Hoseok🙄: ok.. then die.

Me: you meant that...?

Hoseok🙄: idk.. of course not.

Taehyung's heart seemed to be in a little delicate condition. He didn't have any heart problems, but it seemed as if this Hoseok could be the main reason of a heartbreak, if he ever gets any.

He sighed and typed,

Me: I had to tell you something.

Hoseok🙄: that you have fallen for me?

Me: noo.. why would u think so..

Deep inside he knew what Hoseok said, might be true.. slightly.. partially.. a little.. just a little.. only a soft spot.. nothing else, i swear.

Hoseok🙄: what did you want to say?

Me: ummm.....

Hoseok🙄: Say it already.