Seduce Me?

I have business exam tomorrow and I was supposed to study but my gay heart wanted to write, so here it is 💖 I hope you enjoy it c:
______________________________________

A sudden beat of sadness clouded over Taehyung's heart. Right.. I asked him twice not to touch me.. what was I even thinking?!

Taehyung reluctantly and slowly nodded, kind of regretting his order. He knew there was no way he would confess that he somewhat actually didn't hate the touch.

"Let's.. start studying." He steals his eyes away from him to the book as he starts turning the pages.

Without any further irrevelant conversations, he starts tutoring him. Hoseok didn't seem too bored when it came to studies, his eyes that seemed lively and attentive as he nodded to what Taehyung was teaching. But that liveliness would be gone when it actually came to solving the problems.

He attempted to do the problems, solved it, but the solutions would be met by a sigh on part of Taehyung, "Wrong." He corrects it and flips it over to his side for him to look.

"How do I get this right?" Hoseok groaned disappointedly, seeming really upset with himself.

"Practice." Taehyung smiles at him as he rests his chin in his palm.

Hoseok just pierces back at him with a dispirited look and shuts the notebook close, "I give up." He says as he gets up.

"What? Hoseok? Where are you going?" Taehyung says a little concerned, he just didn't want him to leave yet, because of various reasons.

"Somewhere. You wanna come?" He puts the notebook in his bag and takes it on his shoulder.

Tae stuttered, unsure of his answer, kinda anxious when he watched Hoseok leaving for the door.

Hoseok walked to the door and turned the knob, slightly opening the door he looked at Taehyung, "I don't have all day to wait for an answer. Come if you want to." He says as he pulls the door open and walks out, Taehyung quickly gets up and follows him without second thought.

***

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asks for the third time as they walk through the town, met with ignorance. He had no clue about his location, somewhat scaring him out. Don't tell me this guy is a murderer.. Strange thoughts run through his mind.

Soon enough they come across a pretty riverside, with a small walkway bridge nearby.

"Wow" Taehyung gleefully smiles. Hoseok slightly looks at him and looks back at the river, smiling. He slides down the slope.
"Hey wait for me!" Taehyung squeals behind and walks down the slope, stumbling at his steps and loses his control, "Help!!" He squeaks and shuts his eyes close. Hoseok looks behind to see an incoming mess with widened eyes.

The next thing he knew, he was tackled to the ground and on top of him was the mess of a guy, with his eyes still closed. He groaned as he looked and laid back. Taehyung opened his eyes surprised, "Wait.. I'm not hurt?" He looks up to watch the guy with his palms stretched out on either side of his body. "Are you okay? Why are your hands like that?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I can't touch you. So now get off!" He groans. Taehyung pouts at his rudeness, but a sudden idea makes him grin in mischief. "You can't touch me, right?" He smirks and pulls his head closer to the crook of Hoseok's neck.

"What're you-" Hoseok was about to yell but his breath hitched in his throat as the guy nuzzled at his neck. Taehyung could smell the soft scent of cologne mixed with a faint smell of his body. He let out a warm breathe on his neck as he smelled him, which made the guy whimper, "Tae.. stop". Taehyung didn't hear him, he was too consumed in his own thoughts. I don't know what I'm doing, but I like it. I like his smell. He instinctively and involuntarily licked the side of his neck with his tongue which made Hoseok gasp.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breathe before he forcefully turned himself to the side, tackling Taehyung to the ground as he was now on top of him and his hands on either side of him, not even for once touching him. "What do you think you were doing?" His dark eyes full of strange emotions peered at the guy under him.

"I-I was.. I-" Taehyung blushed uncontrollably and stuttered as he was knocked back to reality.

"You'll regret if you provoke me" He looked dangerously at Taehyung, making him gulp in fear as he nodded. He sighed and let go off him, falling to his side as he stretched his arms out and looked at the sky. Taehyung could finally calm himself down, he stared at the sky. Provoke him? What would he have done?

After a while he sat up and looked at the river, wanting to break the awkward silence that took over the air. The fresh breeze hit his face, giving him a whiff of the beautiful smell of water and flattered his soul. He turned around to see Hoseok, who seemed happily lost in his own thoughts.

"Do you come here everyday?"

Hoseok nods.

"I didn't know delinquents liked stuffs like nature and-"

"And?"

"Studies, maybe?"

"What do you think delinquents really like?" He looks at Taehyung, not moving from his position.

"Umm.."

"Go on. Tell me."

"Dating? Girls?"

"Not boys?" He mimics in the same tone as Tae.

Taehyung starts blushing a little at his reply. He hesitantly replies, "uh I didn't think about that.. you are a girl killer afterall."

"Not a boy killer?" He smirked, jolting up closer to Taehyung's face.

"How would I know that? Pabo." He gets flustered and shifts his gaze.

"Right. As if I wasn't being seduced by a guy just a while ago." He chuckles.

Taehyung could feel his whole face and body turning red, he wasn't too comfortable hearing it from the guy. It was immensely awkward to him.

"Shut up..." He gazes down at his own shirt in embarrassment, "I didn't mean to do it."

"You're a bad liar." Hoseok giggles, "Actually, you're a pervert. Taking advantage of my restriction that YOU put." He sticks out his tongue.

"You were the one who kept kissing me.. you're the pervert! Not me.. I just-"

"Oh you remember? Wasn't I only bullying?"

"No! Then I could say I was bullying you too!"

"Nope. You were trying to seduce me.."

"Then I could say you were trying to seduce me too!"

"So you admit you were seduced?" Hoseok grins in victory. Taehyung widenened his eyes horrifiedly and shook his head, "No way! You are twisting my words!"

Hoseoks signals him to calm down with his hands in the air, "Chill, Tae." He stands up with his bag and looks back at him, "I know this all doesn't mean anything to you.. Let's go." He turns to walk.

"Actually it does.." he confusedly half mumbled half yelled, conflicted between whether he should let him know or not.

"Hmm.. what?" Hoseok turns back to enquire.

Taehyung gets frightened and shakes his head frantically, "Nothing" he squeals as he gets up and starts walking, passing Hoseok and leaving him behind.

Hoseok smirks to himself, Pabo, he chuckles and follows after him.