Amusement Park

Tae was a little suspicious of why his sister was so enthusiastic to be a third wheeler. However as per his sister's threat, he made sure to get ready.

He hasn't been talking much with Minna lately, he knew he has been avoiding her too much and that it waa turning into a bad situation. And he was truly sorry for it but he didn't seem to be able to make things right either.

He sighed as he went out of his room, down the stairs he found Mei in jeans, a crop top and a cap. He didn't know his sister could be a tomboy too.

"What're you gaping at?" Mei squinted her eyes at Tae

"I didn't think you'd look this weird." Tae pouted playfully as he passed her.

"What?! Really?! Should I change?" Mei nervously squealed behind him.

Taehyung chuckled, "Nah. You look fine." Mei's nervous squeal turned into a disappointed but satisfied stare, "Thanks."

Mei told him that her 'friend' and Minna would reach the park seperately, so Tae and Mei were supposed to directly go there.

Even though Mei was younger, she could navigate through the city much more better than her older brother.

"Tell me something, Mei"

"What?" She looked over at Tae questioningly.

"Why did you want me and Minna to go on a date so bad?"

"Umm- it's not a date.. it's a.."

"Date." Tae sighed, "it's evident that you planned this. But why?"

Mei was now exposed, her face looked a little nervous as she stuttered, "I-I just wanted to help you both.. spend time together."

"And why is that so?" He narrowed his eyebrows.

"Aren't you both supposed to be spending time together?! Because you're dating??" She nervously answered.

That's right. Tae and Minna are dating. But why does it feel so normal that he doesn't want to spend so much time together with her? He hasn't even had a single thought about her in quite a few days.

He didn't say anything much more to Mei, it was better if he didn't think about it too much. He just wanted the day to be over soon.

***
Minna's POV:

She was waiting near the entrance for the last five minutes when she noticed two familiar figures getting off the bus.

It was Taehyung and his sister Mei. Mei was pretty as usual, with that subtle red blush over her cheeks and eyes sparkling with excitement. She was cute.

And Tae, she barely had any words to describe her boyfriend, he was beyond perfection. His dark brown hair that seemed soft and silky, just like his lips and his red checkered shirt with jeans, he looked like the same guy she fell in love with.

His smile, his eyes, his slim hands, his lips, everything about him was so perfect. Her cheeks were getting red by the second as Taehyung came closer. She quickly brushed her fingers through her hair and made sure she was subconsciously presentable.

"Hi" she gave him a big grin as she went forward to embrace him into a hug. As she wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him, she could feel Tae who was miserably stiff. She atleast expected him to be soft and return the hug, but that did not happen. She immediately got upset and left the embrace, forcing a smile onto her face. This isn't the end of the day yet.

Taehyung was giving out an awkward smile, it was evident that Tae didn't mean his expression at all, just like she herself didn't mean hers at the very moment. An awkward silent aura enveloped them all until Mei broke the awkwardness by enthusiastically hugging Minna out of her embarrassment.

***

He was very glad that the awkward silence was broken by his sister as she hugged his 'girlfriend'.

He kept feeling guilty when she hugged him but he wasn't able to hug back. He just didn't want to. He didn't want to lay a finger on her.

She looked beautiful in her summer dress and cardigan, but something was different about the smile she gave him today, it was unlike any other

"Who's the other person we're waiting for?" Tae enquired when the two ladies finally got over their excitement.

As Mei turned her eyes towards Tae, her gaze immediately shifted to behind him and she broke into a smile.

Tae was feeling weird so he looked behind, to notice Hoseok who was advancing towards them with a bored expression.

His eyes widened in ashtonishment as he looked at the black haired guy suddenly appearing out of no where. So this was the 'friend' Mei was talking about?!

Taehyung felt betrayed, moreover, he felt shocked, he was fearful when he thought about how he would have to spend the rest of the time with two awkward pillars, one being Minna amd the other being Hoseok.

"No way." Tae mumbled under his breathe, which made the guy look up at him, his eyes seemed surprised as well, he blinked. His lips parted a little in speechless-ness.

Taehyung gulped a little, with this look, he knew that Hoseok could easily seduce his sister. And he didn't want that to happen. He wore a loose white t-shirt and trousers which lengthened upto his knees and green sneakers. His face was flawless and smooth as usual, with a little redness over his nose bridge and cheeks and his lips which were tinted rose. He looked alluring. Tae cleared his throat and touched his cheeks to check whether they were getting heated. They were. So he turned away and stared at Mei in disappointment.

Mei gave him a fearful look as she chuckled awkwardly, "Well...yes Hoseok was the friend I was talking about."

"Amazing" he gave a scornful look to Mei and mocked her.

Mei and Minna looked at each other, chuckling awkwardly. Seems like even Minna was aware of the annoying plan that Mei created. He wasn't sure if Hoseok knew, since his expression was similarly surprised like his own.

Taehyung knew that the rest of the day was going to be a long embarrassing one. He couldn't see what was coming other than awkward situations and tension. He facepalmed in despair.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Last updated: 10/11/20