Invading Privacy

"Why am I stuck with you?" The dark haired boy groaned as he dropped his backpack and jumped on the bed laying down.

"Hey that's my bed! And I should be the one saying that!" Taehyung closed the door behind him grunting. Why do I have to deal with this idiot?

"Can I just sleep?" Hoseok says as he rubs his eyes.

"No! You.. ugh.. aren't you scared?" Taehyung says as he sighs and takes a seat near his table on the ground.

"Scared of what?" Hoseok turns towards him and supports his head with his hand and looks sternly, straight into his eyes. His look seemed unbothered and bold, making Taehyung squint in disbelief.

"Did you forget already?! If you don't get good marks next week, we're getting suspended!" 

"So?" The guy just looks bored and yawns.

"Oh my god.. I can't believe you" Tae sighs in frustration.

"It's fine. I don't need your help. Or anyone's." Hoseok turns around, his face now completely hidden from Tae's view, "I'm tired. Do me a favour, don't wake me up."

Taehyung tried to process the words, "what..." he mumbles under his breathe before he realizes, "hey! no! go sleep at your own house!!" He waited for a response, but hearing nothing, he went near the bed to see that the guy has already fallen asleep.

"Oh shit.." Taehyung mumbles, feeling hopeless he just goes back to the table and buries his face down. Maybe I should take a nap too.. but he couldn't fall asleep with the awareness screaming inside his head. He's here. He's in my bed. He's sleeping.. if I fall asleep, maybe he might wake up and do something.. I-maybe I should fall asleep? But I can't seem to.. he felt like he was high on caffeine, with energy rushing through him. Fuck I can't sleep like this.

He gets back up, this idiot why does he have to sleep here?! We have to study or else...but he doesn't even seem to care! I can't even do anything till he wakes up..

He looks around to find something to do, his gaze suddenly falls on Hoseok's backpack. He gulps in fear and looks over at him, he isn't going to wake up, is he?

He slowly makes his way over to get the guy's backpack, and without making much noise he holds onto it and sits down near the bed.

I shouldn't really be doing this.. but anyway, what even will be in his bag?

He held one of the chains and unzipped it, inside were the normal class notebook. He took one of the notebooks out and opened it, revealing Hoseok's stunningly beautiful handwritting. It has been so long since I saw his handwritting.. A thought striked to which he immediately brought the notebook near his face and sniffed, This does smell like him..

He kept smelling until he realized it's weird. Blushing with the thought, he just took it away from his face.. I'm such a pervert.. He paused for a few seconds after which he quickly caught a last whiff of the notebook before shutting it close and putting it back.

While putting it back, he felt the surface touching against something, woah...wait..  he took his hand deeper and with a surprised look and pulled it out. It was Hoseok's phone. Why the hell did he keep it here?!

He switched on the phone, it didn't have any security pattern or code which shook Tae, Don't you have secrets to keep?! Like.. sexting my sister?!?!?! Oh god.

Taehyung knew his curiosity was getting the best of him, but he couldn't control himself, he decided to peek at their messages. This should make it clear if they're dating or not..