Revelation

"I-I'm sorry!" Jimin squeals.

Taehyung looks back at Hoseok who stepped back slowly before he walked past Jimin.

Jimin straightly looked at Hoseok who passed him by and sighed, "Tae.. I'm sorry.. Did Iㅡ"

"Just leave it.." Tae muttered, rubbing the tears from his eyes even though new tears started falling off his face. "What happened?" Jimin curiously asked as he walked to Tae, cupping his face in his hands, "Tell me."

"Just.. I- I can't- you would.." Taehyung stutters, breaking into sobs.

"Man, this is not the time to doubt if I would or would notㅡ come" Jimin pouts and holds his palm in his own as he leads him through the hallway and back to the party, "Don't worry" He whispers to him and leads him through the crowd. They walk up the same stairs from which earlier Hoseok and Yoongi came down. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere you wouldn't feel intimidated." They reach the next floor and there seemed to be quite a few bedrooms. Jimin eyed all of the rooms and lead Tae to one.

He opened the door.

"HOLY GOSH! I'M SORRY" Jimin encounters two persons making out. A guy with pink hair and white shirt, almost unbuttoned; and the other who had blonde hair, his coat halfway down his shoulders as he held the other guy closely in his lap. Both the guys got startled and looked back at him.
Taehyung peeked in from the side and gaped his mouth open, his eyes wide in shock, Oh.. what the fu-

Jimin quickly shut the door close and stood there silently, without a single sound. Is he traumatized..? "Umm.. Jimin, are you..."

"I'mㅡ I'm fine.." Jimin turns his head a little to whisper, Taehyung noticed how Jimin's cheeks were flushing red. He cleared his throat, "Seems like we walked in on Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung.." He pursed his lips together, in embarrassment and a certain emotion. "Let's.." He leads Taehyung to another room and opens the door, they walk in and Jimin gestures him to take a seat while he switched the light on. Jimin left the door halfway open, while he still blushed red. He looked like he was going to give off steam any moment now.

Jimin chuckled nervously, "Iㅡ I didn't know they were there- How was I supposed to know they wouldㅡ they're being like that but they met today!"

"I know, Jimin." Taehyung nods. He notices Jimin was more flustered than he should be and kept blabbering, and all of a sudden, blood started rushing down his nose. This guy is nose-bleeding because of that?! "Oh god, Jimin, your nose!" Taehyung says. Jimin touches under his nose and notices the blood on his finger, "Oh! NO! Blood!"

Taehyung quickly gets up and starts searching through the counter drawers for cotton or fabric in hurry, "uh where should it be..." he checks the various drawers, and in one of them, he notices a photograph.

He was just about to close the drawer unaware of what the photograph was of, but his curiosity suddenly struck him. He slightly opened the drawer again and picked up the photograph.

 He slightly opened the drawer again and picked up the photograph