Happy Time

"Hey! Let's go on that one next!" Mei squealed enthusiastically, pointing at another ride. She jumped and ran  towards it and Hoseok just sighed and walked behind.

Taehyung could barely manage to keep his attention on having fun, especially when he knew that Hoseok was around. He felt more uncomfortable because they haven't talked for a single second since they saw each other.

Suddenly an arm held his own and something was pressed against him. "Oppa.. let's go." Minna says while blushing, it makes Taehyung blush a little too because she was forcing her torso onto his side. He gulped and nodded.

***

Mei's POV:

She was enjoying her time to the fullest, however she was a little disappointed with herself because she was too excited to get on the rides than spending time with Hoseok.

She made sure to drag Hoseok away with her so that Taehyung and Minna would be left alone.

They got onto a roller-coaster ride and Mei screamed her soul out, it was her first time and it was not a pleasant experience at all.

"Are you done?" Hoseok groaned, he seemed bored no matter how terrific the rollercoaster ride was.

"It-It was scary.." Mei screamed as she clutched onto Hoseok's tshirt and hided her face in his chest. It was the first time she was genuinely scared of something.

And it was the first time she heard Hoseok laughing. The handsome guy was laughing like he was amused of her reaction. Mei felt a little embarrassed but was calmed down by a soft hand which patted on her head.

"You'll be fine." Hoseok calmly said as he pat her head.

Mei could feel her heart sinking deep in her stomach. She never got such a reaction from Hoseok. She could hear his heartbeat, it was calm. She realized she has never been this close to him. The more she got back to her senses, the more she could feel her heart beat getting faster. She caught a whiff of his cologne which made way to her heart to become an immediate weakness.

She blushed harder as she thought about how perverted she was to smell him. She coughed and let go of him and looked away.

"You okay?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow at the sudden change of Mei's behaviour.

"Uhh-Yeah.. Yeah ofcourse" she chuckled awkwardly while her gaze was still away.

She could hear the giggles of the guy, and what she heard next completely shocked her.

"You aren't that bad. You're cute." Hoseok smiled.

She looked at him with eyes a little wide and broke into a bright smile, "Thank you." She shyly replied.

"What's the next ride you want to get into?" Hoseok enquired.

"Umm.. that one." She slightly pointed her finger. Hoseok looked at the direction and nodded, he smiled and strided forward towards her, "I'll take you there." He held his palm out for her to receive.

With a happy nod, she holds onto his hand and they both run towards the next ride.

||