New Message

1 New Message

|

2 New Messages

|

5 New Messages

Taehyung had tried his best to avoid the texts from the stranger. It was obvious who the person was. He stopped looking at the messages the second he noticed 'TaeTae'.

However the continuous pings even after he securely reached home kept bothering him.

7 new messages

That was it. He reached his peak of patience, he unlocked the screen and hovered his finger over the notification. He clicked it to reveal the chat screen.

Unknown:
TaeTae

Unknown:
Talk to me please~

Unknown:
I miss you..

Unknown:
I'm sorry, please.. let's talk?

Unknown:
I know you're ignoring me..

Unknown:
I love you so so much..

Unknown:
Don't hurt me like this :(

Unknown:
Tae I know you are looking at this.

Tae:
I am. So?

Unknown:
I love you.

Tae:
Who the hell are you?

Unknown:
Can't you recognize your soulmate? :* I'm Jeon Jungkook!

Tae:
Ugh leave me alone.

Jungfook:
I can't..

Tae:
I don't like you!
Why don't you understand?!

Jungfook:
You will soon start liking me :)

Tae:
In your dreams.

Jungfook:
But in my dreams..
We do much more than this..
Do you want to hear?

Tae:
Shut up.

Taehyung turns the screen off and throws the phone on the other side of the bed. His head started to hurt from all the mess. The last thing he wanted was Jungkook finding out his number from god knows where. He knew it was going to be bad, because..

*ping*

This guy won't leave him alone. He sighed and moved over to his phone, and powered it off.

He felt a wave of hunger that made his stomach burn. All he had was the light snacks before the party. After that, he neither had the time nor had the will to grab food. He lazily moved from his bed and walked down to the kitchen. Quickly took leftovers out and hastily munched on the food, sleep already weighing his eyes. He just wanted to lay down on the bed and drift to dreamland.