Irritation

I missed the live MMA 2018 yesterday and I feel so stupid and guilty for not assuring the date OR checking my SNS :/ but.. I saw the performance recording today, and I'm JUNGSHOOK. I was crying while the Idol intro, it was so amazing grr their culture is so rich.

AND THEY WON TWO DAESANGS! ARITST AND ALBUM. IM SO SHOOK AND HAPPY UWU literally two daesangs at the same show.. can you see me screaming?

I want to know, did you watch the MMA live?!?! ♡

______________________________________

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking back to the classes together. Taehyung made sure to consciously keep a great distance from the guy, because not only was he uncomfortable around his too clingy presence, he didn't want to raise suspicion.

They entered the school building and walked through the crowded corridor. As they forwarded, Taehyung noticed Hoseok talking with a few junior boys.

He was a delinquent, but because of his association with Yoongiㅡ who was also a delinquent, but also the ex-School President, Hoseok's popularity was fairly enough. He came off as a cool person; but to the juniors, he was not intimidating, unlike Yoongi.

They were getting closer by the second, Taehyung hoped that Hoseok wasn't going to notice them approaching, just as much as he hoped Jungkook doesn't know Hoseok was standing there.

But of course, his vision was fairly sharp.

Before Taehyung could even manage to glance over at Jungkook slyly, the younger had captured his hand and interwined his fingers with Tae's and pushed himself closer to him. What.. oh god.

All hopes shattered when Hoseok somehow noticed them approaching from the corner of his eye and turned his head slightly to glare at them. He had clearly observed how close they were walking and with their fingers interwined tightly. A pretty unreadable smirk plastered on Jungkook's face which stirred him up. He bit his lip and pretended to ignore them as he turned his focus back to the junior boys.

Both of them passed him by and Jungkook walked Tae back to his class. "We did great. More tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook smiled at him. Taehyung just nodded slightly and went to his seat.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the recess. All the students started entering back into the class. Taehyung had his eyes fixed on the door for one certain person. But that person wasn't entering. Don't tell me he sneaked out of school.. Taehyung turned his face to his left, to Hoseok's seat. His bag was still there. He wouldn't leave without his bag, will he?

The door shut open once again. Taehyung glanced at it, this must be him. He kept his eyes fixed.

The person entered the class, tall enough, with a familiar shirt and black tie, pink hair and jeans. He had a register in his hand and an adorable smile on his lips. The familiar person was their homeroom teacher, Mr. Seokjin. His outfit today was the same as that of the party a few weeks back. Surprising that Namjoon didn't tear his clothes apart yet..

"Hello class." The person greeted with a smile as the students stood up to pay their respect. "Please sit down."

He began taking the attendance as he called out the names, "Ms.Young?" A girl with black hair raised her hand and replied.

"Ms. Kim?"

"Yes sir!"

"Mr. Park?"

"Present!"

"Ms. Min?"

"Yes, sir."