Sister

Taehyung couldn't help but feel anxious. It had already been 5 mins since the recess started; and his sister still did not come. He wanted his bike returned, and he knew he required his sister's much needed help.

He glanced over at the guy sitting on the neighboring seat; looking as bored as ever as he slowly bit onto his anpan.

I need to confront him. He breathed and stood up from his seat; Hoseok looked at him. But when he was about to talk to Hoseok, someone tapped on his shoulder.

He turned to see his sister crossing her arms. "Who is it?" 

Taehyung slightly gestured towards Hoseok, who shifted his eyes from Taehyung to the girl.

Mei looked at Hoseok, and suddenly loosened her crossed arms and turned red.

She slowly put her locks behind her ear and looked down at Hoseok blinking like a shy teenager meeting her crush. She looked flustered which further horrified Tae.

"Hi.." Mei mumbled. "Could you please return Taehyung's bike?" She asked in a calm toned voice. Taehyung?!

Mei's attitude towards someone she needs to confront was always hostile, Taehyung couldn't find out why her hostileness disappeared this time. And moreover, Why is she calling me Taehyung! I'm her brother!

"Taehyung?" Hoseok at first seemed a little confused, then he realized it's the other guy and replied in his deep voice, "and who you might possibly be?"

"Uh- Ah" Mei stopped at her words before she uttered something unbelievable, "I'm his friend." She blurted out a lie in bright daylight, making Taehyung gape his mouth.

He was about to reveal that she's his sister but as he was about to speak, Mei covered his mouth.

"I need that bike for a while. It's important, could you please allow me to?" Hoseok's sudden change of tone made Taehyung shrug his shoulders. Of course, you don't! 

"No!"
"Yes."

Taehyung and Mei both spoke at the same time. Mei agreed onto letting Hoseok have the bike, "Sure! He doesn't have a say, please keep it for as long as you wish." She smiled and blushed bright red while Taehyung stared at her, blinking in disbelief

"May I ask what your name is?" She asked shyly.

"Jung Hoseok." Hoseok replied with a blank look, "what's yours?"

Mei seemed to pause for a second before she giggled, "it's Mei.". Holy moly, Taehyung felt the betrayal struck right onto his heart, his sister didn't even mention her surname.

"Goodbye, Mei." An uninterested Hoseok faked a smile at her, she got a little nervous before she bid them goodbye and left.

Taehyung was still standing there, with his eyes and mouth wide open. Hoseok grinned, "your girlfriend betrayed you just now."

Ew. Taehyung groaned in disguist, "NO! She's not my girlfriend..I don't have any!".

"As if I care." Hoseok scoffed and looked the other way, and smirked. Taehyung was really bothered by his occassional smirks, it annoyed the hell out of him.

"Can I have my bike" He growled before Hoseok gave him a dangerous glare; to which he immediately lowered his voice, "please?" He shrieked.

"Tell me where you live. I'll take it to your house." Hoseok sighed. No way, why would he do that when I can take my bike myself?!

Taehyung was hesitant at first. Hoseok understood his hesitance, "I haven't brough it to school today. And, not as if I'm going to wreck your house.. yet." He smiled mockingly.

"Fine." Taehyung pouted and wrote the directions to his house on a piece of paper and handed it over to Hoseok.

|

As the final bell rang and he noticed Hoseok starting to leave, he once again called him, "Hey! Don't forget to bring my bike!" He pouted.

"You're starting to get onto my nerves." He groaned and walked out of the room. 

He sighed and grabbed his backpack; walking towards home.

Back home he dropped the bag near his bed and jumped on the bed, arching his back against the soft mattress as he yawned in fatigue. He was very tired and stressed, just because of this Hoseok. He closed his eyes and calmed himself, slowly drifting off to sleep.

|

"HEY! TAEHYUNG! You there?!" A voice screamed, shaking him off from his state as he rolled out of bed and fell straight on the floor.

"Ouchㅡ" he groaned in pain; he got up to look at the owner of the shouting voice outside his window. It was Hoseok without his bike.

He charged out of the room and sprinted down the stairs as fast as he could, not thinking about his appearance at the very moment with his hair messed up, he opened the door to see Hoseok in a little distance.

"Where's my bike?!" Taehyung walked towards him with a confused and frustrated look.

"I came all the way here, aren't you going to invite me in?" Hoseok pouted.

"No!" Taehyung screeched,"Return my bike!"

"You still haven't learnt your lesson, so not yet." Hoseok started whistling.

"What lesson?!?!" Taehyung almost shouted before he realized that the neighbours were starting to take notice.

"You'll know after you let me in." Hoseok smirked. Taehyung knew it might be the worst idea to let him in, but he was desperate to get his bike back.

Taehyung let out a big sigh of disappointment and moved from the way, "Fine. Come in." He rolled his eyes after Hoseok entered the house. He locked the door behind, and followed behind him at a distance.

As Tae made his way to Hoseok who was standing near the kitchen, with wide eyes; he noticed that the reaction came from watching Mei inside the kitchen.

"What is your 'friend' doing in your house?!" He smirked with an amused loom.

"Uh umm.." Mei stood there with a nervous grin.

"She's my SISTER." Tae bluntly exposed Mei as he emphasised on the word 'sister'.

"Um.. Jung Hoseok.. Hi.. I'm Kim Mei." She said in an embarrassed tone, grinning awkwardly.

Hoseok only seemed disappointed, he pouted "I thought you live alone." He sighed and started climbing the stairs, "Incest.. cool."

"What was that supposed to mean, you freak?!" Taehyung screamed at the guy.

"Incest? What does that mean?" Mei asked with extremely curious eyes.

It somehow made Taehyung flustered and his cheeks turned red, "Nothing!" He squealed as he backed off from his sister and started running upstairs.

I'm killing that guy right this moment!

___________________________
Last Updated: 21/11/2018