Epilogue: Birthday

"--Meet me there--"

Taehyung and Hoseok were interrupted from their little makeout session over at Tae's while his mother had no knowledge of it-- or she kind of did. Min-ah had called Taehyung over at their usual meeting spot, which was the cafe; Hoseok and Jimin used to work at. She didn't give an explanation as to WHY they should meet, but it was simply an order. 

"Who was it?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung ended the call. 

"Min-ah, she wants to meet m-- us. Let's go." Taehyung stood up but was immediately pulled back on Hoseok's lap by his tight grasp. "I don't want to, let's just stay," Hobi flooded him with soft and warm butterfly kisses all over his neck and collarbone.

Taehyung whimpered at the touch and giggled softly, he gently pulled back while smiling, "No, we have to go, you know how frightening she can be-- let's go." He softly pecked on Hoseok's hungry lips a few times before he finally got off. Hoseok wasn't willing to let go but Tae managed to break free and moved over to his closet. 

"Oh man, I think I'll be sexually frustrated all day long." Hoseok groaned loudly. 

Taehyung immediately got flustered, he turned around and gestured him to shut up, he hissed, "Idiot! What if mom hears you?! Don't say stuffs like that!"

"Doesn't she already know, though?" Hoseok grimaced.

"I don't know that... it'd be awkward if she does.." 

"It'd be more awkward if she doesn't," 

"Yeah but.. that's for later. Just get ready right now!" Taehyung said, he pulled his clothes out from his closet.

"You can change right in front of me." Hoseok smirked. But he was suddenly blinded by soft velvet fabric thrown harshly over his face. 

"And you can shut up!" Taehyung squealed in embarrassment and threw Hobi's clothes on his face, "And I don't know why you bring your clothes at my place,"

"Because soon we'll sleep togeth--"

"SHUT UP! THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN!" Taehyung blushed furiously.

"Really?" Hoseok's smirk got more deep, "But I remember once we almost got there.. do you remember?"

"NO! I don't!" Taehyung ran inside the bathroom and locked the door. 

After both of them got ready, Hoseok took charge of the bike and cycled to the cafe.

Min-ah was impatiently sipping on her cappuccino. When she saw the boys enter, she stood up and grinned, "There you are! Ah-- Hoseok you're here too" she slightly grinned uncomfortably, "wait--" her eyes twinkled, as if a thought hit her, "you both were together when I called, isn't it?!"

"Hey there detective." Hoseok winked playfully and took a seat. Taehyung was nervously grinning all the way at Min-ah's right guess, but he didn't want to admit that. He comfortably took a seat beside Hoseok and cleared his throat, "So--"

"You didn't answer me!" Min-ah sat back while she beamed a suggestive smile.

"Fine. Fine. We were together." Taehyung averted his eyes and blushed, wiggling a little in his seat.

Min-ah grinned suggestively for a few seconds before he started, "The reason I called you guys here.."

"Yeah?"

"We have to prepare a surprise party for Jimin!"

||

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook hurried into the room and looked everywhere.