Viral

BONUS UPDATE FOR YOU BECAUSE OMFG THIS BOOK HIT 10K READS TODAY!!
I could never imagine in my wildest dreams that this book will ever get this many views and love. I seriously love you so much and I'm so so so so so grateful for everything uwu 💜💜💜
I purple you 아미 💜💜

____________________________________

"Kim Taehyung!!" The familiar voice called him out from behind.

Taehyung turned around, "Min-ah?" He was confused to see Min-ah being so hyper on a chilled morning, "You okay?"

Min-ah panted heavily and grinned, "I had to talk to you about something!!" She seemed too enthusiastic.

"What is it?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows in curiosity, wondering what she might have to talk about.

"We have something to do! We need to do it together." Min-ah said while she still breathed heavily. Taehyung blinked in confusion, before he got flustered, "Wh-What are you ta-talking ab-about Min-ah we- we can't!"

A hand smacked his face from front and shook him, "Pervert Taehyung! Shut up! I was talking about a surprise-"

"Oww oww- wh- what surprise?" Taehyung said as he broke his face free from Min-ah grasp.

"We have a week only, we need to plan for Jimin's birthday!"

"What?! His birthday is this month?!"

"Yes, 13th October!" Min-ah nodded in excitement.

"Oh god- I didn't know that-"

"It's friday today, his birthday is weekend, we need to plan for it beforehand, gotta make it special." Min-ah almost jumped in her spot as she stared at Taehyung with hopeful twinkling eyes, expecting him to be her accomplice.

"Uh Min-ah.. can we do it after I---" Taehyung was reluctant to speak forward. Min-ah raised her eyebrows, "hmm?" She seemed to be clueless.

"I'm feeling like I need to sort things out with Hoseok today.. so I uh was hoping that- umm-" Taehyung was interrupted with Min-ah nodding her head energitically, "Go for it, Kim Taehyung!!" She smiled with her perfect teeth on show. It made Taehyung smile as well.

They walked to the school together, chatting for the rest of the way. Taehyung was happy to have done a good start to the day. Things seem to be going fine..

|

It was the homeroom time, all the students walked were peacefully resting in their chairs, some even sleeping because they were too drowsy. School afterall.

Hoseok hadn't arrived just yet. Neither did the teacher. The door shut open and inside came the tall petite guy with broad shoulders and pink hair. A pretty irrevelant myth.. but I just got reminded from his hair, that he's gay.. not like I'm saying all gays like pink.. Taehyung was nodding to himself as he thought, but then gasped when he realized something.. wait- what the- I have pink hair too.. okay, half pink but still..shit.. will others think I'm.. gay?

"Mr.Kim? -- Taehyung? -- Kim Taehyung?" Jin raised his voice a little, tapping the pen on the table while he did the attendance. Taehyung's attention was brought back to reality, "uh-oh- yeah!!" He squealed, "Present, sir!" The class giggled a little at his behaviour, so did the teacher, "Okay then, Mr. Kim with new hair colour present." Jin smiled at him and went on with the attendance.

"Mr. Jung?" The teacher said when suddenly the door flung open once again, "Present." The owner of the name walked in, yawning, his hands inside his pocket and sleep weighing on his eyes.