New Friend

"Awh.. you wouldn't be able to come?" Mei groaned sadly.

Taehyung could hear his sister almost yelling as she groaned at the phone. He knew that she didn't even had an idea herself that she was so loud.

He wasn't paying attention to what Mei was saying over the phone, he just sat there in the living room watching the boring romance movie that she started.

Mei dropped the handle over the telephone and sprinted towards the living room.

"Hoseok can't come tomorrow, he's sick. He's saying he got it from someone" Mei was confused, Tae started coughing immediately when Mei mentioned that Hoseok got sick because of someone.

The scenarios of the incident rolled into his mind when Hoseok kissed him in his fever, and even put his tongue inside his mouth. That must be the reason why he's lying sick today.

"Why are you all red ?" Mei asked suspiciously. Taehyung didn't have an idea again that his face got all red from the thought. He realized his body was on fire, not because of a fever, but because of his thoughts.

"Weirdo." She snapped before she jumped down on the sofa, sighing, "I wanted to go out with him" she moaned.

Taehyung gave her a scornful look, "Why are you hitting on him? Don't you have some tiny kid to date?" He groaned.

"I like him." She smiled to herself and looked at the shocked Taehyung.

Mei never really was serious in love matters, she used to date some guys for time-pass, never really getting attached. It was the first time Taehyung heard his sister saying those words.

She looked happy when she thought about him. Taehyung bit his lip and left the room without saying anything. He decided to go on a walk to refresh his confusing thoughts.

Hoseok's not genuine. Taehyung knew Hoseok was not loyal, there was no way a guy who looks as alluring as him would ever go another day without a girlfriend.

And he wasn't loyal, because even though he might be dating someone, he's 'bullying' Tae. More like sexually harassing him and kissing him breathless.

And Taehyung being an awkward flower, he didn't have any strong protests, all he ever wanted was to stay clear of trouble, but he somewhat knew that Hoseok was trouble when he walked in.

He wanted to get out of his illicit situation with his sister's crush before it gets to an impossible stage. As much as he didn't want to acknowledge it, he knew it deep inside that there's a possibility to reach that stage.

He sat on a swing and held onto the chains while he moved himself.

"Everything's getting complicated." Taehyung groaned lowly and sighed.

"BOW!" A sudden voice made him jump out and almost scream. He looked behind him while clenching his chest to notice a laughing girl.

It was the same girl from the first day, who apologized for the bucket trick

It was the same girl from the first day, who apologized for the bucket trick. He was sure that it was the same girl, except that she was wearing a red bodycon dress and had heavy makeup on. She looked nothing like her age.

"Umm you are?" Taehyung didn't know her name and it was quite an awkward situation.

"It's Minna." She smiled and took a seat on the adjacent swing, "what's yours?"

Tae was a little surprised that she didn't already know his name despite the huge public humiliation he went through.

"Taehyung" he replied blankly, still a little confused from her demeanour, "ahh aren't you from our class?"

Minna grinned, "do I look too different?"

"Yeah" Taehyung replied awkwardly.

She kept laughing, maybe because of Tae's awkwardness, atleast that's what Tae thought, he felt Minna looked beautiful when she laughed.

"So.. did you go on a date?" Tae said rubbing the back of his head.

"Nope. Every friday we have family gatherings, today was just another formality, but I ran away." She smiled.

"You ran away?!" Tae widened his eyes in surprise.

"No.. no.. not like that.." she shook her head, "I just ran away from the gathering."

"Why?"

"I don't like formalities and above all, being caged and being forced to do something." She smiled, "wanna go grab some food?"

"Sure" Tae agrees.

||

Taehyung really liked the time he spent with Minna, he felt as if he could be better friends with her. Minna unknowingly helped him in distracting himself from his overwhelming thoughts. He was more happier that day than any other, ever since he joined the class.

They both exchanged numbers and would text each other whenever they got time. Over the weekend they got to know more about each other. Minna was carefree, and a free bird, her freedom was the most precious to her. So she mentioned how she would look for escape whenever she felt she was trapped.

Taehyung appreciated how Minna was loyal to her own self, and was honest about her feelings.

He felt her boyfriend would be lucky. Minna mentioned about a crush she had without revealing his name, Taehyung definitely thought that her crush was really lucky, he even mentioned it to her. She was conscious if her crush would accept her.

"Anyone in their right mind would accept you." That's what Taehyung told her, which lit up her face brightly.

"Thank you. I'll ask him out soon" Minna smiled.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Last Updated: 21/11/18