Touch Me

I'm completely innocent.. that pic.. was an accident.. woop
_______________________________

Taehyung could barely stop his frantically beating heart and the heat that engulfed him. Not to mention, a very evident problem in his pants. Is this seriously happening right now?!

He crouches over the toilet seat and buries his face in his hands. Tell me it was the hentai that got me hard.. he jerked his head in dismissal.. why?
He waited for things to get down before he would face him once again. Once things were normal, he let out a deep sigh to calm himself and went out.

Hoseok was still sitting on the same spot, with the manga in his hand, reading it with great concentration. Taehyung quickly peeked at little Hoseok, and it still wasn't up. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion, Does he not have one?! He gulped, I shouldn't think too much about it.. it's getting difficult again..

Before he could move, Hoseok suddenly looked up at him.. and smirked. He closed the book and dropped it on the bed beside him. He laid his hands back on the bed to support himself as he crossed his legs. He's beautiful. Taehyung didn't quite hate that devious smirk anymore, and he didn't hate looking at the arrogant posture either.

"Umm..." Tae muttered, not knowing what to say.

"You lost." Hoseok grinned

"No! I did not! I-I-" Taehyung was sure before that the hentai would never excite him, that was the reason he was confident about the challenge. But he didn't know back then that there was something else which you make it hard for him.

"You had an erection!" Hoseok pointed playfully at Tae's downtown,"the hentai excited you! You lost!"

Tae turned himself a little in embarrassment, "No! It wasn't the hentai!" Tae uttered without thinking. The other guy raised an eyebrow with an amused smirk, he made an o with his lips and whistled. Taehyung started blushing.

"Then, what was it?"

Taehyung could swear he could look at Hoseok's smirk from the corner of his own eyes. "It was nothing." He squeaked.

"Have I told you that you're really bad at lying?" He faked a yawn, "either way you lost."

He stood up and slowly walked toward Taehyung with hands in his pocket, until there was only a little distance left between them, Taehyung could feel his warm breathe near his jaw, he gulped and slowly turned his to meet his face. He could hear him breathing while he was suffocating more.

He softly whispered, "what.. happened?" He looked into his eyes which seemed like they were shining.

Hoseok chuckled, his short breaths fanned over Tae's lips further suffocating him, "Since it's a challenge...there is a winner...then there must be a prize too".

"What.. prize..?" Taehyung replied weakly, desperately breathing shortly to make sure Hoseok doesn't feel his breathe. He was feel light-headed with all suffocation and closeness.

"Winning prize.."

"What do you want?"

"What do you have to offer?"

Taehyung took a deep breathe and let it out, he closed his eyes and stood there silently while his heart kept beating like crazy. He knew this closeness meant something was coming, and he was ready. Will he kiss me?

"Anything you want." He replies in a low weak voice.

A few seconds passed, with nothing, no reactions, no physical contact. He kept waiting but when it was turning into a real awkward silence, he slowly opened his eyes.

His view was met with a gaze right back at him, the guy infront of him stood there like a statue with his eyes darkening. He bit his bottom lips while his eyes still glazed over Tae.
Tae absolutely lost his rationality of thoughts, his body was craving to be touched, his heart was screaming inside him, he desperately wanted the physical contact, he desperately wanted to be touched by Hoseok. He didn't care if it was wrong or not, not at the moment atleast. He knew he was consumed in his desire which clouded over his head.

"Touch me." He uttered out in his deep husky voice, with no evident trace of nervousness anymore. It was plain desire. Especially when the only thing that could get him excited was the guy standing right there. He admitted to himself.

He was seduced. Completely.

He was seduced by anything that Hoseok ever did anymore, his smell couldn't stop Taehyung from getting the most sensual of thoughts. No matter how hard he ever tried to discard those thoughts and defend himself, it would crash right back into his mind the second he would see him.

He didn't break the eye-contact with him, and neither did Hoseok. But Hoseok's expression wasn't amused anymore atleast, it was more like a stressed one, as if he is confused about what to do. But his eyes which seemed deep and dark like a sea, he could swear somewhere inside those eyes, Tae could see a little hint of the same desire that Tae felt, otherwise, he might be mistaken due to his own irrational thoughts, he felt as if he was going crazy with all the silence, sexual frustration and his lips that were craving.

He decided to speak once again, but this time his voice was in a more pleading manner, "Hoseok... Touch..Me.." he whimpered. He had no control over his emotions yet he didn't dare to make the first move, especially when the insecurity was getting the best of him. Why isn't he kissing me?! Does he not want to touch me anymore..?

He felt his heart sinking deeper by the growing silence, and his eyes felt rather funny because he could feel the fountains that were flowing inside his head, which would reach his eyes any moment.

Hoseok was still looking at him, with lips a little parted as he breathed, he shifted his darkened eyes to Tae's lips and back to his eyes simultaneously and let out a short sigh before he promptly shook his head and stepped back, shrugging his shoulders and keeping his gaze somewhere else other than Taehyung he groaned, "You don't know what you're talking about." He turned back and quickly took his bag over his shoulder and turned towards Tae, "I think I should go." He moves towards the door without waiting for a reply and clicks it open, slightly pulling the door he turns his head towards Tae, without actually looking at his face, "See you." He shuts the door close behind him.

Taehyung just stood there, wanting to throw off the memory of this event from his head that just happened. It was as quick as a second, and unbelievable.

Is this how rejection feels like?

The tears that were threatening to come out were now flowing down his flustered cheeks, embarrassment shook him to his core and a sense of guilt that enveloped him made his heart wanting to burst out of his chest. He crouched down on the floor, sitting near the table in despair, crying his heart out in humiliation. His sobbing and voice was the only sound that he could hear in the room.

Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok.. why? I made a big mistake to even think that you actually wanted to touch me..

________________________________

Hii :* I've released my new book 'miss me|yoongi' which i have been working on from like 1.5-2 months. It's fluff to angst and short length (tho) with around 50 chapters. Incase you want something to break your heart, please give it a read :* and thank you for supporting this book sm, it's soon going to reach 2k 😭😭 i love youuu so muchhh ❤❤