18| Christmas party pt. 2

Priscilla Maxwell was the first cousin that I met and it was a big disappointment. She had long blond hair and the same blue eyes as me. She had a pretty face and wore a stunning white gown. Her appearance was perfect but her personality was shitty.

We were only two seconds into a conversation and I was already tempted to throw her out the window.

What a fucking bitch.

She seemed to love pointing out all my insecurities about my body without even knowing me.

"I don't think the dress suits you, your breasts look even smaller than they already are."

We had literally just passed our introduction. How did she switch up so fast and easily?

I sat at the table with Victor, Amelia and the twins. Our parents were talking to the guests and our older brothers were discussing business.

"You don't even know me and you're already judging my boobs?" I snapped at Priscilla.

"She's fucking crazy." Leonardo explained.

Priscilla rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her bigger chest. She was eighteen years old but had the attitude of a child. We were related through my mom. Her mother was my mom's younger sister.

She was an only child and also lived in New York City. Apparently, she went to our high school as well but graduated last year and was now attending Standford.

That was the reason why I haven't met her prior and I was happy that she was far away.

"I have to go."

Out of nowhere, she got up from her seat. We watched how she lowered her neckline and walked towards her prey.

Alexander Ferrari.

I soon realised that I had no shot with this man. Almost all women in this party were trying their shot with him.

I'm not that competitive of a person and I still had my sweet Daniel.

One day, I'll ask him out. But for his safety, today was not the day.

My brothers were too crazy to even accept Daniel as my boyfriend.

"There she goes again." Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"She does it often?" I asked.

Amelia sighed and looked at me.

"She's been hunting him ever since kindergarten. I'm not even exaggerating. She's doing the absolute most to get into his bed."

"Amelia." Victor warned her.

"You know it's the truth, Vic!" She pointed out.

He sighed softly as a blush played on his cheeks. I was holding his hand again because I was very close to punching Priscilla and he needed it.

"Is she always this horrible?"

"Born a nightmare." Nicolas muttered while snacking on stuffed mushrooms.

He had taken so much food from the buffet to our table. Though he mostly ate it himself, he did share.

The character development.

"She doesn't even look good next to him." Amelia muttered.

She hadn't been eating except for a few bites of the pasta. Mom had encouraged her softly but it was still hard for Amelia. Therapy was helping but healing needed time.

"Are you still obsessed with him?" Leonardo asked annoyed.

Her cheeks turned red.

"I find him very handsome and charming. Priscilla's completely out of his league. She's not good enough for him." She crossed her arms over her chest.