45| Don't Date Him

Ezra was the best thing that had ever happened to Hector, aside from Dahlia. When I walked into the hospital room, I found my oldest brother cradling his newborn son to his chest. Hector was a man of a few emotions: he's stoic and controlled. He allows a few emotions to be seen by his family but I've never seen his face this animated.

Pure joy and pride and love.

My oldest brother was smiling so widely that I feared his lips might rip. I didn't know that having a baby would be the answer to the most difficult question ever:

'What makes Hector smile?'

"The joker smile is offsetting," Leonardo muttered behind me.

Amelia turned around and pinched his arm with a scowl. Leonardo was three years older than us but he was an idiot. On the contrary to his twin, he was immature.

"If you insult my baby, I will rip your eyes out." Dahlia snapped.

She was laying on the bed with a tired expression on her face. She was as snarky as usual but I noticed the happiness in her eyes.

"Congratulations! You're now the sexiest momma alive!" I kissed her cheek.

"That I am." She grinned.

I chuckled and moved towards my older brother. His eyes were still on his son but he noticed me approaching. I've never seen him this proud before. The only time that came close was when I finally got an A+ for PE.

Still don't know how that happened.

"This is Ezra." He introduced me to his son.

It was still too early to tell which eye colour he had but he did have his mom's black hair. Newborns weren't cute in my opinion, they look scary. But this was my second nephew and judging by his parents' looks, he's going to be heartbreakingly beautiful.

"Hello, Ezra! My name is Elena and I'm going to be your favourite auntie." I stroked his little red cheek.

He stirred slightly but fell back asleep against Hector's chest. Amelia joined my side with a roll of her eyes.

"You can't have Ezra as well. That's not fair." She grunted.

I was Fabio's favourite auntie much to her dismay and now I'll be Ezra's fav too.

"If you want to be liked by babies so much, maybe start making your own," I commented.

Hector slipped out of his happy state to send me a glare but Amelia just giggled.

"Henry and I will have beautiful babies." She grinned.

"In the far future," Hector muttered.

By the amount of sex Amelia and Henry had, I wasn't sure.

I placed my hand on Hector's bicep and squeezed it softly.

"I'm happy for you. You deserve this." I told him truthfully.

His smile reappeared. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Thank you, little one."

A bright smile appeared on my face while Amelia scoffed.

"Why don't I get a nickname from you? You're not supposed to show your favouritism."

"Everybody already knows, so why hide it?" Hector shrugged his shoulders before walking back to Dahlia.

Amelia gave me a look as I bit down on my lip. What was he going to say when he finds out that his favourite sister was dating his Capo?

/////////////////