49| A lovestory in Las Vegas

Omg omg omg
Thank you for 103k reads!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

I don't even know what to write to thank you all for your support and love. I truly appreciate it and it really makes my day every single time.

To celebrate 103k, I decided to do a double update!

Enjoy x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient teller:

Nicolas stared at Nestor. The younger guy was laying on their bed, already asleep. He could fall asleep everywhere and anytime. Nicolas always slept with one eye open and with a gun under his pillow.

Nevada was completely under his command but there were still dangers out there. The triad was growing on his territory and Lau, who had organised an attack on Amelia, was still out there. Hector had ordered Nicolas to capture Lau but he was like a ghost.

He was bound to show up again, to step out of the shadows. Lau was the boss of the triad. He can't stay under the radar for too long, it would mean that he's a weak leader.

"Nico."

Nestor always talked in his sleep. He always muttered Nicolas' name and cuddled even closer to him. Nicolas didn't even understand how they got to this point: sleeping together and holding each other during their sleep. Four months ago, they kept bumping into each other and Nestor finally asked Nicolas out for a drink.

Since then a lot had happened. Nicolas grew fond of Nestor in a short time, so much that it petrified him. He's never felt so strongly for anyone before.

It wasn't hard to love Nestor. He was sweet, kind, and adorable. Nicolas liked it when he talked about his newest art projects. Not because he was interested in art, but Nestor would look so beautiful when he talked about his passion. His pretty grey eyes would beam and a contagious smile formed on his pink lips.

Nicolas found himself smiling a lot around Nestor and it felt good.

"What if I make a painting of you?" Nestor woke up.

Nicolas lifted him on top. He hugged him close to him. Nestor instantly snuggled into his embrace and Nicolas smiled when he noticed his dark curls. They were a mess but he still looked good.

"What kind of painting, baby?" Nicolas asked.

A blush appeared on Nestor's cheeks and he shyly looked up at his boyfriend.

"Nude?"

Nicolas' grin widened and he cupped Nestor's face and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"You want to see me naked?" He muttered lowly.

Nestor acted all shyly and naive but he was turned on. Nicolas could feel it as their crotches were pressed up against each other.

"You have a beautiful body." Nestor nodded eventually.

"And what about you? I think we should get naked together." Nicolas pressed kisses on Nestor's jawline.

They've been together for four months now. The only thing they've done so far was kiss and snuggle. Nicolas wanted to take it further and so did Nestor but something stopped them. Nestor was a more submissive type and he wanted Nicolas to take charge, whilst Nicolas simply didn't know how this would work.

It was his first time with a guy and he didn't want to fuck up.

What if he hurt Nestor?

Suddenly his phone rang and he let out a groan. He was tempted to decline the call but then he noticed that it was his older brother. Hector rarely called so that meant something was wrong.