seventy-five

OKAY SO IM POSTING CHAPTERS 74, 75, 76, 77 AND 78 ALL TOGETHER. IF U HAVENT READ ONE PLEASE GO BACK AND DO SO!!! IF U WANNA SPREAD OUT UR READING THEM OVER THE WEEK OR SOMETHING, GO AHEAD!!! I JUST COULDNT WAIT TO POST ahahaa xD 

      Jared hardly saw either Willa or Isaac for the rest of the holidays. He threw himself into his revision like he’d never done before, powering through almost aggressively in an attempt to stop fucking worrying about Isaac, to stop torturing himself over why Isaac didn’t want him around. Willa texted him a couple of times wanting to meet up, but he felt too angry and hurt to be around her so he made up excuses about being ill. He wasn’t entirely sure she believed them.

     Instead, they talked on the phone – Willa was keeping in contact with Isaac, and told Jared that Isaac was kinda pissed off about her not leaving him alone, but on the whole not much better or worse than he had been at the start of the holidays. Jared was pretty sure she’d made up the pissed off bit to make him feel better.

     Jared didn’t tell Willa that he’d texted Isaac a couple of times attempting comfort. Isaac just fucking brushed him off (so Jared tried to destroy the memory of holding him close to his chest in France, hugging so tight on the swings that he’d felt, stupidly, like nothing could tear them apart.)