Chapter 2' Traitor

...................................
Chapter Two:
Traitor
🍟
......................................
Warnings; mentions of infidelity, mentions of the mafia, angst. Anything in italics is either a flashback or a phone call.

This chapter takes place before chapter one.

Words: 5.4k

• The Beginning •

You were so excited when you received the call of a job opening in Boston, Massachusetts.

After graduating college, you received your degree in Criminal Justice - and immediately began searching for a job.

You were so eager to get into the court room, it's what you dreamed of doing ever since you were a senior in high school.

But, it's been a little rough.

You were now 25 years old, still living at home. It's been two years since you've graduated from the university of Boston, where you also happened to be from.

It was just you and your mom, the last thing on your mind was attending college all the way on the other side of the US.

So you stayed local, just a 15 minute drive from your childhood home where your mom resided. You made sure to visit her on the weekends and any chance you got during the week.

That was your routine for four years. Just hanging out with your mom on the weekends - occasionally going a mini road-trips which you both loved to do.

Your best friend would also tag along because ever since you met her in high school she was your other half.

She always knew what you were doing because apart from being your bestie, she was also your roommate at school.

Carol, also known as Carolina has been by your side. She comes from a big family. She's the youngest of 5 brothers so you can imagine how spoiled she is.

She can also put up a good fight since her brothers would always play fight with her.

Apart from being the youngest of 5, she's actually a twin. Just the youngest of the two.

Caroline was the younger sister to Danny. Your first love, the boy who took your virginity when you were just 17 years old.

Danny was a sweetheart, he still is. He was a mix of bad boy and nice guy. Could be bad when he wanted to be but sweet at the same time.

Sadly, you had to go your separate ways when he flew to New York to study at NYU. But he's closer than you think since he's your best friend's brother.

After Danny, you didn't really have time to pursuer a relationship with someone.

Although, you do always think about that one Professor that taught your constitutional law class.

He was tall and so so beautiful. You were surprised you even passed that class because all you did was stare at him and his gorgeous face.

You could practically see his muscles the way his suit encased them so perfectly.

The things you wanted to do to him but you couldn't think those dirty things - he was your professor for god sakes and he was 10 years older than you and who knows he probably even had a family...

"Miss Y/l/n, can you hang back for a sec?"

You clutched your books tighter to your chest, hoping your face wasn't as red as you thought it was. You watched the last student leave the lecture room, as you turned to face your Professor.