Chapter 8' Hope Ur Ok

...................................
Chapter Eight:
Hope Ur Ok
✈️
......................................

Warnings; mentions of infidelity (again), SMUT, angst and fluff....mentions of violence in this one...lots of mafia talk.

Lots of location skips between New York and Boston.

Words:9.7k ( I went all out )

"Andy," you say again, almost as if this wasn't real.

"Hi," he smiles, almost tearing up at seeing you again.

He looked the same, maybe a bit thinner.

"H-Hi," you answer.

Taking a moment to look into those blue eyes of his again, the two of you just look at each other before you grabbed him by the hand to pull him close to you.

Wrapping your arms around his large body figure, you embraced him in a warm hug.

Andy laid his head in your neck, so glad to be smelling your sweet perfume again.

You've been so homesick and Andy coming out of nowhere to see you, just reminded you exactly how much you missed him.

"I missed you," you whisper softly, gently caressing his arm.

Andy cries, he didn't know how much he needed a hug until now.

Turning your head, you listen to the sniffling and see Andy was crying.

"Oh Andy," you hug him tighter, "it's okay."

Pulling away briefly you cup his face in your hands and wipe his tears away.

"I-I thought you wouldn't wanna see me," he says under a breath.

You were about to answer when you heard the bathroom door open.

Shit, shit, shit, shit - Steve was still here.

Andy furrows his brows at your eyes widening, nervously looking into the hall where the bathroom was.

"Andy, um, there's, I'm, Um," the words were just not coming out of your mouth properly.

Steve walks out into the hallway, and his head tilts a little to the side at the new person standing very close to you.

"Steve, uh," you stand in front of Andy because you know him and his temper.

"This is Andy," you turn back to look up at Andy who was giving Steve very narrow eyes.

Turning back to look at Steve, you saw that he by no means did not feel intimidated by Andy, he also reflected the same heated energy.

And now you were caught between two Alpha males.

"Andy this is Steve," you motion to Steve, trying your best to keep Andy behind you to prevent him from lunging forward.

The guys didn't say anything, they were just staring each other down.

"Steve, Thank you for helping me with Stark's work but I think I'll do alright on my own....Andy just flew in from Boston so...." You tried to politely get him out of your apartment.

"Okay uh," steve finally speaks, breaking eye contact with Andy and looking down at you, "just call me if you have any questions. You have my number." He looks back up at Andy who's nostrils were flaring with anger at this point.