Chapter 10' Somewhere Only We Know

...................................
Chapter Ten: Somewhere Only We Know 🤍
......................................

Warnings; angst and fluff....mentions of violence in this one...lots of hospital talk. Mentions of SMUT.

Words:10.0k

• FEW DAYS LATER •

"Hi sweetheart, just wanted to call and let we landed in Boston. And that I should be on a flight to Connecticut in a few hours. I'm sure you're still sleeping, when you wake up just call me....I-I wanna hear your voice....um, yeah.....I can't wait to see you, I know it's only been a day but I miss you....okay sorry for rambling, I'll see you tonight."

You bring the tissue up to your eyes, drying the tears under them. One hand was entangled with Andy's, rubbing his thumb with yours, soothingly.

You know Dr.Shep said that Andy wasn't in any pain but, you still wanted him to feel you somehow, that you were here, watching over him and taking care of him.

The other hand held your phone to your ear, replaying Andy's voicemail from the morning of the accident, over and over again.

The absence of his presence was awful, not to mention not hearing his voice for several days when you are used to speaking to him everyday - was a fucking jab to the heart.

The message ended, and you wish Andy would have talked just a bit longer. But it doesn't matter, you're going to re play it.

Fresh tears start rolling down again as soon as Andy calls you 'sweetheart' in the beginning of his message.

No one prepares you for this, how hard it is seeing your significant other, just lying there, hooked up to all these machines.

"Y/n?"

You turn to see Ari at the edge of Andy's bed, you didn't even hear him come in.

"A-Ari," you wipe your tears with the damp tissue, "I didn't hear you come in."

"I tried to be quiet, it looked like you were pretty deep in your thoughts." He smiles, half heartedly.

You return his heartfelt smile with a sad one of your own.

"Y/n he will get better, you just have to keep believing."

"I just miss him," you look at Ari with tears in your eyes, threatening to spill again. You wonder if you'll ever run out of them from how much you've cried.

"I do too," Ari confesses, and he was just about to say something else when you just start sobbing, you couldn't hold it in your throat anymore.

"Oh man....." Ari says very softly, he walks over to you, bending down to your level and hugging you with his good arm.

• INSIDE ANDY'S MIND/ CONSCIOUSNESS•

You hair looked so soft and so bright, your eye reflecting the same - happy and literally twinkling as you looked at your groom.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife...."

You squeal, as Andy pulls you in close, connecting his lips with yours and then holding you even closer to his body only to turn you down while still kissing you.

Your friends and family cheered as you guys made your way down the aisle. Andy smiled big at everyone being so happy for him and you.