Chapter 17' Tick, Tick, Tick.

...................................
Chapter Seventeen : Tick, Tick, Tick.
......................................

Warnings; fluff, angst, Livvie being a normal crazy emotional toddler, Andy being in love with you but stupid to say anything, Steve being Steve, I have you guys on the edges of your seats for a reason! 😏

Words: 5.0k

• Ari & Lana •

"Olivia. Levinson." Lana repeats as her two year old splashes water on her once more, she was just bathing her daughter when of course Livvie turned it into a game.

"Mamaaa, Mamaa." Livvie grins cheekily, saying her mom's name twice because that's the only name she goes by from Livvie.

Livvie plants her hands down on the water again, it wasn't even that high, just about to her hips as she sat down, but still it was enough to cause a mess.

"Okay, C'mere you little whacko," Lana grabs the toddler her towel with cute little ears on the hood. Putting Livvie in her towel, drying her off before wrapping her in it completely.

Ari had Andy over, the two enjoyed some pizza and some beer while they rewatched last nights Red Sox game. All while catching up. Ari felt so good to have his friend back. To have the real Andy back.

"You know I took Y/n out to a game once, a Red Sox game, when you were..." Ari gulps, "in the hospital, and she would pay close attention to what I was saying so she could impress you. Because according to her the next time she steps foot in the stadium it was going to be with you."

Andy's eyes dimmer down, Ari didn't mean to hurt his feelings, to be honest they aren't hurt, he's just so angry with all the time he lost. With you. With Jake. It's not fair. He didn't do anything to anyone.

Yes, maybe he had an affair with you while still legally being married to Laurie. But was he still together with her? No. Did his father in law care? No.

"Has...has she been back?" Andy wonders out loud, wondering if perhaps Steve brought you to a few games as the years passed.

"Nope," Ari takes another swig of his beer, he knows for a fact you haven't been back because you tell Lana everything, and Lana tells him the majority of things you guys talk about.

"Livvie!" Lana shouts suddenly making the heads of both men turn, just then, a spilt second of a tiny girl running past them, mischievously giggling, butt naked, and then in a blink of an eye she's disappeared into the kitchen. Lana rushing after her.

"Terrible twos," Ari smiles at his friend, taking another sip of his beer as he starts to get up and put some sense into his crazy toddler.

"I remember when Jake was that age. I kind of miss it. Now all he does is be with his friends and play on that PlayStation thing."

Planting a hand on Andy's shoulder, Ari sighs, "can we switch kids? Technically Jake is my son, and Livvie of course is like a daughter for you. No one would know a thing," the long haired brunette jokes making Andy chuckle softly.

• Steve & Y/n •

It's almost bedtime, you're so tired from your work day today, it was a long one. You took advantage that Steve had to stay a few extra hours at work to stay yourself at the office and do a few things you had pending.