Chapter 19' Heavy Heart

...................................
Chapter Nineteen ❤️‍🩹: Heavy Heart
......................................

Warnings; angst, being confused, manipulative thoughts and actions, kissing, cheating, fluff. Andy's heart.

Be prepared to be sick of the updates on this book, I have the next three parts done😭.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for being here, and just taking the time to read my work, I really hope you enjoy! 💚

Words: 4.8k

• Andy and Y/n •

You can't face Andy anymore, with thinking about your past with him. The time he needed you the most and you just bailed on him.

When he was in the hospital, you should've waited, waited for him to get better! Maybe you would've been married with him by now. But no, you just had to go and marry and start a family with Steve.

Which is why you can't stop crying.

"It's okay," Andy repeats, kissing the top of your head and not planning to let you go anytime soon.

You push away from him, "you keep saying that," you shake your head, "it's too late, Andy, believe me! And w-why would you still want to be with me? After everything? I-I was horrible to you."

"Horrible?" He repeats, questioning your motives, "Y/n, I remember you being in my hospital room every day. We'd play board games, and you'd bring me my favorite things. Although I didn't know or remember anything at the time. I know now....do you...do you not love me anymore?" Andy questions, with a heavy heart.

That's the question of the hour. Something you've thought about these last few years. Just to end up in the same spot, each time, no matter how hard you tried to get him out of your heart. Out of your head. No matter how much Steve loved you, and spoiled you, you just couldn't get Andy Barber out of your heart. No one could.

"Of course, I love you Andy. You were my first ever love." He truly was, sometimes your first love comes in high school, or in college. But to you, none of those boys ever compared to Andy.

"Then what is it?" Andy throws his hands to his sides although his face expression was soft, "fucking Steve? He's an idiot, honey. He doesn't know how to treat you. You deserve better." Your marriage wasn't easy for him to witness, you could tell by the way the pain on his face was evident.

• Steve & Nat •

Nat exits the women's bathroom, after not finding the girl Steve was with in there. She debates on whether taking a peek in the men's bathroom to see if she could see at least the back of Steve's head or something.

Ultimately she decides to just open the door, and look, there's a lot of guys in there. But no sign of Steve. She gets a few confused gazes, but the rest of them were just smirking at her.

"Ugh," she groans and walks out. Crossing her arms as she looks at the bar. Many people mingling, others drinking. She looks to her right to see her beautiful city of New York staring right back at her through the tall open windows.

Although the music was loud, she was still able to hear some faint giggling coming from the hallway next to the bathrooms.

Bucky and Sam and the guys were having a good time by the VIP area Steve separated for all of them. Nat takes a deep breath and heads into the directions of delicate laughs.