Chapter 3' Enough For You

...................................
Chapter Three:
Enough for You
📖
......................................
Warnings; mentions of infidelity, smutty smut!

This entire chapter is a flashback.

Words: 6.7k

One rainy night on the outskirts of Boston, a few years prior present time.....

"Two rooms, please," Andy told the clerk at the front of the hotel.

You were beside him, looking over at the files that were sent over to you from Camden's firm office.

Being Andy's paralegal hasn't been easy, but he's made it enjoyable. He's a great boss, a kind man, and a good friend you've made over the years.

You both were on your 6th cup of coffee, stopping at McDonald's for the 5th time tonight before it started to pour. Forcing you guys to search for a hotel for the night.

There was a case in a nearby town that needed the help of both of you. So, Andy called you last minute to see if you were up for the challenge.

Of course, you immediately grabbed everything you needed and headed out the door to meet up with him.

You've learned a lot from him and he's helped you learn. You are his right-hand man or woman, he's lost without you - his professional life would just come crumbling down if it weren't for you.

After checking into the hotel, Andy offered you a shower first if you wanted to.

You accepted and after showering he went in to shower as well.

There wasn't anything left to do after putting your creams on but to crawl into the hotel bed. Scooting as far as you could to the edge of the mattress.

You were just about to fall asleep when Andy knocked something over, you opened your eyes and he was preparing his bed on the ground near the bathroom.

"Andy, what are you doing?"

"I figured I'd sleep on the floor so that you could have the bed."

You knew Andy was married, happily so, we'll that's what you thought - and that's what others saw outside of the marriage.

But, it's fine if you guys sleep in the same bed, as long as nothing happens right?

There's always been built-up sexual tension between the two of you but you thought you could push those feelings aside, for now.

"Andy, don't be stupid, come sleep here. Who knows what's on those floors."

He chuckles getting up to make his way to the bed. Once you felt he was tucked into his side, you turned your lamp off. Sleeping on your side, hands tucked between your face and the pillow.

Your eyes felt tired and it felt nice not to be staring at a computer screen. The burn as you slowly closed your eyelids proved exactly how long you were up today working on this case with Andy.

But now that you were in your comfy pajamas, under a blanket, and your face against a nice soft pillow. Your body was welcoming the relaxed feeling and soon you fell asleep.

What felt like hours later, you woke up on a warm surface. But the thing is it wasn't your pillow or your warm hand.

Fluttering your eyes open, you realize you were cuddled up on a firm chest.