Chapter 22' Pradalicious!

HII! I am so glad you are here💚 I love this book, I am obsessed and will forever continue to binge read & write it lol, so glad you guys are here

HII! I am so glad you are here💚 I love this book, I am obsessed and will forever continue to binge read & write it lol, so glad you guys are here. Take a few deep breaths because Steve is horrible (what else is new)

...................................
Chapter Twenty Two 👜 : Pradalicious!
......................................

Warnings; mentions of being harassed, flashback part, Andy not having it at all, Steve being a big flirt, Roxie stirring the pot, Andy and Steve almost kill each other, Y/n being naive.

💚

• Y/n & Lana •

Lana and you freeze like deers in headlights when the guys appear standing at the doorway, worried sick for the both of you, Olivia just happy to see her Mom.

"Are you guys okay?" Steve exhales, he's so glad to see you in one piece, and not murdered by any crazy person.

"Lana, what's going on?" Ari speaks too, both men oblivious to the tests you guys were holding. You look at Lana, she's so happy. Even though she was confused on the fact whether or not she wanted a second baby or not.

Lana looks at Steve and then you, this was certainly not the place to tell her husband she was expecting again, but oh well. She grabs your hand and squeezes it, a silent reassurance as she walks to her husband, leading him out of the bathroom, and into the privacy of the living room so you could speak with your own husband.

"What happened?" Steve scoffs and waves his hands to his sides, he's still irritated with you. So naturally you close in on yourself.

But you find the strength to meet his eyes, and hand him the test.

He doesn't say much but wipe his face, you think he's going to make this a big deal, you think he's going to blame you.

You prepare for his snarky comments, for his disappointment, instead he hugs you, putting his arms around your shoulders and pulling you in close, and doesn't say anything. You wrap your arms around him, you never reject hugs from anyone, especially if you're in need of them.

You feel him kiss your head, he assumes the reason for your cheering was because Lana was the one pregnant, not you.

Steve feels you bursts into tears, so he pulls away to really look at you, he grabs the side of your neck, and uses his other to hold the side of your face, "are we good?"

"Steve, I-I'm sor–" He covers your mouth gently, shaking his head, and when you looked at him, his eyes were tearing up.

"Don't," his voice breaks, continuing to shake his head, "baby, I'm not mad about the test, we can keep trying, that's the least of my worries, I am worried 'bout you and me."