Chapter 20' Void

...................................
Chapter Twenty 🧺 : Void
......................................

Warnings; flashback towards the end including smut! Angsty one towards the end too, Steve being jealous and a meanie, Andy getting drunk, Y/n acting like everything is fine.

Hi my loves! Here we are yet again, I love love love this book! 💚💚💚 and I'm so happy I get to share my excitement and my work with you guys, your support is worth everything to me and I am thankful!!! 💋

As always, take this time to read and just focus on yourself, this is you time, nothing else matters just like whenever I write I forget about everything else that worries me💚💚💚💚

Words: 5.5k

• Steve •

Anytime Steve is notified of the ring camera altering him about someone at the front door. He checks it. To make sure you're safe, and to make sure you aren't allowing anyone into the house he doesn't approve of.

What he didn't expect was to see you making out with your ex lover on his front porch.

Taking deep breaths to calm down, he doesn't know what to think. Or do. All he sees is red.

He should've known. He should've known Andy was going to sweep you up, whether had his memories back or not.

Steve feels a pain in his chest as he quickly tries to undo the middle buttons of his dress shirt. It's hot. Too hot in this stupid night club.

"Hey," his friend appears, a special friend he's had since working in the firm, when he was in New York anyway. He helped her with a nasty divorce case with her ex husband and of course the two would have the occasional hook up.

Long story short, she moved to Jersey, and Steve to Boston. But fate brought them both back to the city tonight...

"Are you okay, Stevie?" She rubs her hand on his shoulder. They were still in that dim lit hallway. The same one Nat stormed away from minutes ago.

Steve takes a deep, controlling breath, closing his eyes, he must've taken advantage of you, Andy must've brainwashed you to the point where you willingly kissed him. It makes Steve sick to his stomach.

"I'm fine, Margaret," Steve turns his phone off, looking down at the gorgeous brunette in front of him, "how about we get out of here?"

"What the fuck did you to do Nat?" Bucky storms into the hallway, just as Steve grabs Margaret's hand.

Mumbling his response, Steve attempts to move around his best friend, "nothing."

But Bucky isn't having it, Steve's been such a dick since he moved to Boston, and after he saw the way Steve treated you that day, he knows something was wrong with his best friend. It wasn't the same Steve.

Bucky knocks Steve's shoulder with a strong hand, Bucky looks at Steve holding this girl's hand, dressed in a little black dress, and a seductive face, shaking his head in disappoint Bucky scoffs, "who even are you?"

• Andy & Jacob •

Jake awakes to the sound of things falling and ruckus downstairs. For a moment he's startled until he gets out of bed, and takes a look to see his father tossing everything you've decorated onto the floor.