Chapter 21' Knocked Up?

Hi my lovelies, here we are your favorite part of the day! You guys want more Andy, I'll give YOU more Andy😍

...................................
Chapter Twenty One 🐣 : Knocked Up?
......................................

Warnings; Andy returning to work, a little Deja vu moment, Ari being a stupid, smart, man. Livvie being Livvie. Steve being Steve, however he's def trying to be better. Little angst, mostly fluffy, relieving piece of information!

• Andy •

You haven't answered any of Andy's texts or calls, which tells him you probably blocked him. Or someone blocked him at least.

"Good morning, Mr.B!" The owner of Crispy Coffee, John, was one of the faces very excited to see Andy this raining morning.

"Good morning, John," Andy smiles, just a little bit, this is the third person since he got out of his car that their eyes brighten, and a big smile formed on their as they recognized him and said hello.

"Good to have you back, Barber," John hands Andy the usual, and Andy just feels glad he even remembers what his usual was.

John rests his arms against the opening of his coffee truck, as Andy took his first sip, "that's really good." Andy remembers this coffee being very damn good. He's glad nothing has changed.

"Andy!" A voice calls out and he turns to see who it is, just a familiar face.

Jessi rushes down the steps of the district to finally get to see her old boss, who she hasn't seen in a while and despite his grumpiness and angry faces everyday - she missed him.

Despite it all Andy is a good man, she grew up next to him and his ex wife along with Jake, so she knows Andy didn't deserve anything that happened to him.

"Andy, oh, it's so good to see you!" Jessi comes close and puts her hand on Andy's arm, not wanting to invade his privacy by just hugging him.

Andy wasn't a hugger if she remembers well.

"Jessi," Andy smiles, she looks much more mature and older than the last he saw of her. She was just 22 years old, and now she was in her mid twenties.

"Here, let me take your umbrella," Jessi offers, the pair say goodbye to John, and walk up the stairs.

"We are so glad to have you back. You're one of the best prosecutors Boston has, and we're thankful." Jessi explains, her words much more confident now, not like the scared younger Jessi who would be struggling with her sentences.

"How is your brother? Your parents?" Andy moved away from his old house, after Ari put it on the market and Laurie went to jail.

And because he doesn't live in that neighborhood anymore, Jake attends a different middle school than Jessi's brother.