Chapter 14' Good Luck Andy!

...................................
Chapter Fourteen🍀: Good Luck Andy!
......................................

Warnings; fluff, angst, your mother, and cheating (IM SORRY DONT HATE ME😭 it had to happen)

Words: 8.0k

~ Andy & Jake ~

"Are you sure you had fun Dad?" Jake asks his father, as they load the taxi up with their suitcases, "you were like pale the whole time and zoned out."

Andy can't stop thinking about you. About everything that's happened. Him flying to New York, and the accident happening later that night.

If he thinks too hard, he gets a headache, so he tries to think about the happier times, the sound of your laugh while ocean waves behind you.

He smiles at a memory during one of your getaways, he had chosen a cabin because he wanted you to cuddle up on him...so what if he lowered the heat a little so that you would?

Then you dragged him outside to build a snowman...

"He looks so handsome!" You marvel over your fictional snow friend.

"He's literally just rolled balls of snow." Andy sighs, souring your happy mood and brings his hot chocolate to his lips.

"Baby!" You whine, and stomp one of your snow boot covered feet into the soft white covered ground below.

"I need to find his arms," you start searching for some loose branches or sticks on the ground, although everything is covered in snow.

You drag Andy to help you with a strong tug of his hand, no matter how much he groans or keeps that sour look on his face, he still helps.

Between the two of you, you each find some branches and you stick it to your snow friend's sides.

"Perfect!" You cheer and squeal, happily dancing for a second before turning to Andy.

"Let's go cuddle, honey, I'm freezing out here." Andy sighs again, furrowing his eyebrows up to let you know he's begging.

"Just a moment," you lean in close and grab his scarf to be able to bring Andy closer to you.

He happily kisses you, before you turned the kiss hot and bothered in seconds, you cup the side of his face, feeling the soft bristles of his beard against your cold palm. The cold tip of his nose brushing against yours.

Swiftly you swipe Andy off of his scarf and pull away, he automatically leans forward, wanting more from you.

You just giggle at his dopey expression and turn to wrap your snow friend's new scarf around his neck.

"Aw, Andy, what should we name him?!" You cheer once more, so happy at how your snowman came out.

"He stole my scarf. He should be arrested." Andy murmurs and takes another sip of his chocolate.

"At least read him his Miranda Rights first," you tell Andy, and he watches that soft smile form on your face.

God, you're so beautiful.

And he loves the fact that you know what Miranda Rights even are. His little law nerd.

"He should have a name before he goes to snow jail, what should we name him?" You question and tap your chin as your thoughts swarms in your head.