Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 2

MY BABIES HII, HAPPY SUNDAY ☺️ Here it is, as promised, Part 2 😱💚  grab the tissue, your snack and your fav cozy spot, because it's ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!

Here it is, as promised, Part 2 😱💚  grab the tissue, your snack and your fav cozy spot, because it's ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!

The part we've all been waiting for since we found out about Steve's affair...without further ado... 🌟💚

...................................
Chapter Twenty Three Part 2 🍰: Before He Cheats
......................................

🌟 *also this chapter has the same title because this is still chapter 23, it's just broken up into two parts* 🌟

.........................................

Warnings: very high angst, state of feeling numb, scrubbing away the pain, locked in the bathroom, jealousy, controlling/toxic marriage, mentions of feeling used, sick, dirty. Andy's broken heart, Andy being a DILF, and Lana absolutely losing her shit.

Previously on Chapter 23: Part 1

This was not the time or place for this conversation, you shake your head, "I can't Andy," and take a step down, you were not pregnant, Andy didn't know that, yet he still would raise a child that wasn't his because of how much he loved you.

"Listen, listen, meet me at the coffee place we used to go to. We can talk, and if you still don't want anything to do with me. Then I'll leave you alone."

His voice was so pleading, those eyes so bright but still filled hurt, you couldn't say no to his handsome face, a shaky breath escapes your lips, "okay." 

"Where are you going?" Steve asks you as you put his dinner plate down in front of him, Winnie waiting by his feet to see if he'd at least give her a tiny piece of that delicious looking and smelling steak.

Steve must've noticed you had changed from your walking clothes, to a more formal outfit, and you did not have to go into the office today, so where else would you be going?

All elegantly dressed, and with some lipstick on, "the coffee shop." You respond with no further details, your feelings for Andy could be described as very conflicted, now you were lying to your husband.

Steve shakes his head before he even takes the first bite, "there's no reason to be going to the coffee shop at," he twists his wrist to look down at his expensive watch, "seven at night. So, just, just go change and I'll help you clean the kitchen, sweetheart."

You inhale sharply, when Steve got like this you couldn't do anything because he was so stubborn, but you just wanted to talk with Andy, that was it.

Andy was always such a good listener, and you know by talking with him - truly talking - you'll feel better.