Chapter 27' Force of Habit

...................................
         Chapter Twenty Seven 🍷: Force of Habit
                      ......................................

Welcome back to the HFC world! 🌟💚🥹 I know it's been a while, but I promise the wait is worth it always! Please take this time to relax and unwind...enjoy this All New chapter! 🥰

"Baby! Get the door!" Lana shouts at Ari, she was cuddling with Livvie on the couch watching the newest episode to Bluey.

And she was extremely comfortable under the blankets, with her tea in her hand to get up after the doorbell to the Levinson household rang.

Ari comes down from being upstairs, getting some stuff done in his office, he takes his glasses off, "you're right there...," he tells his wife.

One stern look in his direction had him changing his tone, "...looking so beautiful, baby, you didn't let me finish." Walking around the couch, Ari kisses Lana's forehead and taps Livvie's head.

The doorbell rings again, and Ari is jogging over to it across the foyer, "going!" Wrapping his hand around the doorknob he opens it, the cool October air swarming in.

"Hello, Ari. Is my daughter here?"

"Mrs. Y/l/n," Ari says out loud, "she was here this morning."

"She isn't answering her phone, neither is Steve. I went to check on them and the house is empty." Your mom holds her purse on her forearm, looking into Ari's house to see if she could see you somehow.

"It's best you call her again, Mrs. Y/l/n, it's better she tell you what's going on," is the best Ari can come up with.

"What's going on?" Your mother wonders, and Lana appears, wondering who the hell was speaking to Ari with a feminine voice that wasn't her.

"Oh—"

"Lana, what's going on?" Your mother faces her this time. Demanding answers.

Lana clears her throat, and smiles nervously at your mother, "you see...what had happened was...."

"So, why interior design?"

The question was coming, you felt it. Especially with Andy being 100% here, with his memories included after his accident, you knew he was going to ask you at some point what ever happened with your lawyer career.

Andy scoops some scrambled eggs into his mouth from his plate, the other conversations in this brunch place mingled into your own conversation with Andy.

"Or wait let me rephrase my question, how did you end up in interior design?" Smirking over at you from across the table, Andy is enjoying the food as much as you were.

You've never been to this brunch place, perhaps you've ordered some food for you and the girls at the office, but never have you been inside it.

"Well, if you must know Andrew, I noticed I had a good idea for design especially inside homes. Lana was really the one to give me the push. And I suppose my mom..."

Andy nods, "she didn't want you to be a lawyer?"

"No," you exhale, it feels good to say the truth, although Andy worked hard on building you into his own protégé. Because as much as you had an eye for design, you were making out to be a damn good prosecutor.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, would you like a refill sir?" The waiter asks Andy if he wanted more of his drink. Which was just white wine.

You were fine with your freshly squeezed orange juice, "yes, thank you," nodding as the waiter pours more of Andy's mojito drink into his glass.