Chapter 4' Happier

...................................
Chapter Four:
Happier
🌺
......................................
Warnings; mentions of infidelity, smutty smut, strong language.

This chapter is not a flashback.

Words: 6.5k

Fluttering your eyes open as the sunlight beamed through the windows and warmed your face, you smiled at the way your legs were very weak as you rubbed them together.

A wave of arousal hit your body, sending butterfly sensations to your core as you thought about flashes of Andy last night. Any time he came over after work like he did last night, he was always so loving; bringing you flowers and he never stopped kissing you - he couldn't.

A low moan escaped your lips as you looked down and noticed Andy was asleep, sleeping peacefully like a baby, only he hand his hand under your shirt, covering your breast, holding on like he couldn't sleep without it.

He was fully naked, the covers had ridden down to his waist leaving his gorgeous figure to be shown.

Looking out to the window, you tried to focus on anything but how Andy's hand felt on your boob. And how you could feel his soft dick against your ass cheek.

Andy moved a bit to pull you even closer against him but then his phone rang and began buzzing on the nightstand.

You turned around to watch as he reached for his phone and let go of your breast and moved away from being cuddled up on you. You stayed quiet to hear who had called him.

"This is Barber," Andy groans, his voice still laced with sleep, not being able to open his eyes from the deep slumber he was in.

As soon as Andy registered the voice on the other line, he sat up quickly and ran to the bathroom and shut himself inside.

You furrowed your brows at bit, frowning. You hated when he did this, he was so secretive with you and lately he was acting more mysterious than usual.

It wasn't fair to you, you had moved away from Newton for him. You let go of your job at the firm and being his paralegal for him.

You missed the friends you made there, the people you met at work and through cases like Diego.

You wanted to be a person, you wanted your job back, your life in Newton back. But no, you have done what Andy has said not only because he's so convincing but because you loved him with all your heart.

Every part of his heart of gold, even though he's a bit rough on the outside. You loved him.

Cuddling up on your side of the bed, you faced the windows. It was going to be a rainy day because of the gray clouds in the sky.

"I'll be right there, Laurie...." Andy whispered as low as he could without really whispering to the point that Laurie became suspicious, "....I know, I know, I realize it's the 3rd....yes I know it's Jacob's honor roll assembly....I'm on my way, relax."

Andy huffed as he hung up on Laurie, putting his phone on the counter of the sink and splashing cold water on his face.

He decided he'd walk out and greet you, then he'd shower and speed over to Jacob's school.

You were facing the windows, with the comforter almost over your head. And he felt the energy of the room shift.

"Good morning," Andy speaks, climbing back into bed, moving the comforter up so he could sneak in and wrap one of his hands around your bare waist.