Chapter 5' Deja Vu

...................................
Chapter Five:
Deja Vu
🌴
......................................
Warnings; mentions of infidelity (again), smutty smut, angst and fluff....more explanation on why Andy is doing what he's doing...

The beginning of this chapter is a flashback.

Words: 6.2k

• PART 2 OF THE FLASHBACK FROM CHAPTER 3 •

The days would pass after you and Andy fucked in the back of his car - it was like he couldn't keep his hands to himself.

And you didn't mind, the hip squeezes at work, the leaning in just a bit too close, and when no one was watching his hand would magically appear at the swell of your ass, making you start to tremble as you poured yourself a cup of coffee.

The little voice in your head kept telling you to advise Andy to stop with the touches, the lust stares, the stolen kisses he'd give you in your office when you stayed late.

But there was a part of you that welcomed those things, and right now that part was winning.

With the blinds close in your office, you were grinding your hips on Andy's, mewling as you heard him grunt and groan in your ear.

"Thought about you all day today...." He whispers, taking a second to kiss your neck up to your jaw, pushing your hair away, "...did you think about me?"

"Yes," maybe that was too quick of an answer but it was true, all day every day all you think about is Andy.

He smiles up at you, his hand moving to cup your cheek, "what did you do to me, woman?"

You laugh softly which was interrupted by a gasp when you lifted his hips off of the sofa and grinded them against your panties.

"All I can think about is you, what you're doing when you're not with me, if you ate, if you binge watched your favorite show again..."

You moan as he starts kissing the swells of your breasts that were being shown vividly in the dress you wore today. His hands would also go up to squeeze them, giving them the attention they deserved.

"...I think about what our life could be like, just you and me, far away from this fucking town, without a care in the world and a shit ton of your favorite wine.."

You were so caught up in what he was saying that you didn't even realize he had removed the top half of your dress and it was now riddled up around your waist.

"...would you like that, baby? Get away for a few days? With me?"

Ever since that night in the back of his car he couldn't help but think about having you physically on a bed, possibly in a nice hotel with a spectacular view - even though he didn't care about that he just wanted you.

All to himself, with no interruptions, without the fear that Laurie might call or the fact that you have another life too, with your own responsibilities.

He wanted to forget all that, just spend a passionate and romantic night with you. Something he hasn't experienced since his honeymoon with Laurie which was years ago.

"I'd love that." You answered and his heart fluttered.

"Somewhere cold maybe? So you can cuddle up on me?" Andy smirks making your cheeks heat up.