Chapter 11' Time after Time

...................................
Chapter Eleven ⏱️: Time after Time
......................................

Warnings; lots of angst, some fluff, Y/n's mom (she's a warning)

Words: 7.4k

"I'm sorry Mr.Levinson," Andy's mother puts a hand on her chest, giving Ari a look, "I don't understand, where is Laurie?"

You look at Ari, wondering what he's gonna say.

Lana didn't really know the situation on how you became Andy's lover....but she was about to find out.

"Laurie and Andy have been separated for some time now, Hermione."

"Separated?" She questions again.

She's confused because she remembers her son being so idiotically in love with Laurie during his college days. Those two were like two peas in a pod.

Just then Dr.Shepard comes in.

"You must be Hermione Vilan."

They shake hands, and Derek hands her some paperwork.

"So, I guess if we could talk somewhere in private on what we...." Shepard clears his throat, "....discussed."

"Discussed?" Ari furrows his brows, "about what?"

"Yeah." You chime in, "about what?"

Hermione flips through the paperwork, nodding as she skimmed over everything.

"About letting Andy rest the way he's supposed to."

"I'm sorry what?" Your heart stops, palms sweaty.

"Oh well you don't suppose this is life, do you little girl? I won't expect my son to be connected to all these machines for the rest of his life."

"Hermione, he's getting better. He's going to get better. You....you can't do this." Ari admits, his face much tenser now.

"She can, she's her next of kin." Shepard butts in.

"Who's side are you on here, doc?" Ari waves his hands angrily at his sides.

"I thought you called her to inform her about what happened to Andy. Not to bring her here to kill him."

"I'm required by law to inform my patients next of kin," Shepard explains, "and in this case because Andy's wife has been arrested, it would be Ms.Vilan."

"Laurie's been arrested?" Hermione turns to look at Ari.

"Yes," Ari nods, making his way back to where Hermione was, "you wanna know why? She drugged Andy and then proceeded to rape him. That's why she's not here, she's in jail, awaiting trial."

You scrunch your eyes up at Ari saying yet again the horrible crime that was committed to Andy.

"I'm still going to do what Andy would want me to do...." Hermione says after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh bullshit, Hermione!" Ari roars at her, "you haven't seen Andy in over 20 years how could you possibly know what he would've wanted?!"

"Don't cuss at me, Ari." Hermione shouts at him, "or shout at me. I'm standing right here, I think I can hear you just fine."

"Get out." You say under a breath.

"Excuse me?" Hermione scoffs at you, looking up and you and your style of clothes, "who are you again?"