Chapter 28' Special Guest

Chapter Twenty Eight 🐶
Special Guest

LUCKY YOU YOURE BACK INTO THE HFC WORLD ☺️💚✨ so thankful for you guys! Thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!!! 😍 I love this book and I love Andy 😫

** sorry this is late, lost my phone charger and it was dead until now! but here it is lovelies 🥰 **

You would think a flight to the city would be longer, being in the Boston area, but upon research it is only about an hour and some change.

But even if Andy had to fly to Bangladesh for you he would.

He'd do anything for you.

And maybe that scares other men away, the power of feeling this intense about someone, but it doesn't scare Andy at all—not even a little bit. In fact it motivates him to keep doing everything he can to make you smile, and make sure you're 100% happy all the time.

It's the reason why his desk is overpiling with work and yet he doesn't really give a fuck, instead he bought a round trip ticket to the big apple, to prove to you how down bad he is.

He may have to work twice as hard now when he gets back, not only work wise but to make sure you are truly happy, but to make sure no one hurts you.

Including your asshole ex husband.

Andy: "did you wake up just as beautiful as you were yesterday?"

You: "I don't know...I think I did."

Andy: "You did, I have a good eye for those kind of things."

You: "Oh...do you? I didn't know that."

Your cheeks heat up, no they're burning. Andy's flirting doesn't feel wrong, or uncomfortable.

No for the first time in ever, the path is open for you to enjoy Andy's flirting, and the way he never forgets to tell you how beautiful you are.

The path is open!

It's so fucking open for Andy to just swoop in and remind you why you both work together so well, why you fell for Andy in the first place.

"Flight to JFK, boarding now. If you are in first class please make your way up to the flight attendant standing right here by the door."

You: "What was that?"

Andy: "Nothing, a show I have on."

Andy speaks into his phone, he's been talking with you for the past hour.

You had woken up and felt the need to hear his voice again.

Yesterday was such a shitshow, especially when your mom bursted in, screaming and creating this reality show scene with her shouting.