~ 4 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

It is early in the morning; ladies are busy in the kitchen while men are sitting in the living room talking about business and politics. Sravya is playing with Varsha, while Arpita is feeding Vansh. Veeru and Avinav are playing badminton. Siri and Maya are making rangoli in front of the house. Avinav and Maya are stealing glances in between.

"Propose to her, idiot. Didn't you see the love for you in her eyes?" Veeru said, looking at his best friend.

"That idiot is not even talking to me properly, and you want me to propose to her," Avinav said sarcastically.

"Who is proposing to whom?" Arjun asked, coming back from jogging.

"Veeru is planning to propose to Taara," Avinav said, trying to cover up.

"What?" Veeru shouted.

"Why did you shout like that?" Arjun asked Veeru.

Avinav went to Veeru and stomped on his feet, making him wince.

"What happened? Why are you shouting like that?" Arjun asked, narrowing his eyes at them.

"Nothing. I'm planning to propose to Taara, so I'm asking him for ideas, isn't it?" Veeru said, gritting his teeth and glaring at Avinav.

"Okay, then!" Saying that, Arjun went from there, making the other two sigh in relief.

After making sure that Arjun left the place, Veeru threw the bat in his hands at Avinav.

"What the hell? Why did you throw the bat at me?" Avinav yelled at Veeru.

"Then why did you lie to him?" Veeru asked him.

"Then, do you want me to tell him that I love your Pumpkin, and will you help me propose to her?" said Avinav sarcastically.

"Yes! Who knows, he might have helped you," Veeru said mischievously.

"Leave that helping thing aside. He would punch my nose without wasting a second. Damn, I don't want to awaken that angry hulk," Avinav said, making a horrifying face.

"So what? Can't you take a punch for your Bunny?" Veeru asked, smiling slyly at him.

"You idiot, wait, I'll tell Taara's brother to punch you, and I'll also complain to Taara that you are hitting on your secretary," Avinav said, smirking at him.

"What the hell? Why would I hit on that cake face when I have my girl?" Veeru asked, glaring at him.

With that, both of them started arguing and chasing each other. By mistake, Avinav's leg hit the colour box, which fell on the rangoli, spoiling the whole rangoli.

"Bava!!" Siri shouted his name, placing her hands on her hips, and glared at him.

Avinav made a horrifying face looking at her. Maya giggled, looking at his face. Avinav stood there, admiring her smiling face. Maya and Siri looked at each other, smiled mischievously, and smashed Avinav's whole face with colors.

"What the hell?" Avinav shouted, coming out of his dream land.

Siri and Maya ran away from there, and Avinav started to chase them. Veeru chuckled, looking at them, and the next moment, he was covered in colors. Avinav caught Maya, while Veeru caught Siri, and both of them smudged the girls' faces.

"Ahh! Veeru Bava, why did you throw colours at me?" Siri asked, making a bad face.

"Because of you guys, that idiot threw colors at me," Veeru said, pointing at Avi.

"Why did you laugh at me, then?" said Avinav.

With that, they again started fighting with the colors. Arjun, who came to the garden to water the plants, looked at them.

"What the hell is going on here?" Arjun yelled at them.

Listening to his shout, four of them stood rooted in their places and looked down like kids who were caught by their mumma's after doing mischief.

Arjun smiled internally at them and silently took the colours in his hands and threw them at them, making the others gape at him.