~ 19 ~

This chapter is dedicated to SONALSAKSHI

Author's POV:

After a few months:

Arjun was sleeping in his room peacefully when his phone started to buzz. He opened his eyes and looked at the caller's ID. It was his PA.

"Hello, Karthik!" said Arjun.

"Sir, today you have to attend a college for the seminar. We have to reach there by 10 o'clock," said Karthik (Arjun's PA).

"Anything else?" Arjun asked him.

"We have a meeting with the quality checking department. There are some complaints," said Karthik.

"Okay. I'll go to the college, and in the meantime, you make everything ready for the meeting. If I'm late, then tell Priya to handle it and keep updating me with the details," said Arjun.

"Okay, sir!" said Karthik.

Arjun got off the bed and stretched his arms lazily. He moved to the bathroom and did his daily chores. He got ready in tracks and a t-shirt and moved to hit the gym for some time.

He came back from the gym after working out for an hour and checked his phone. He replied to some important emails and saw some messages from his cookie.

Cookie: Good morning, Arjun. I may not reply to your messages or calls as I have a busy schedule today. Have a good day and rock the seminar (flying kisses).

He smiled, looking at her message.

"Good morning, Cookie. Have a good day and don't toil yourself too much," Arjun replied to her message.

He moved to the bathroom to take a shower. He came out, wiping his wet hair with the hand towel. He wore formals and moved down.

"Arjun, go and call Kittu," said Vani, looking at Arjun.

Arjun nodded his head and moved to Avi's room. He knocked on the door but got no response. He found the room unlocked and peeped inside. He saw Avi looking at his mobile, dreamily, and smiling like a fool.

Arjun went inside the room and cleared his throat. Avinav's phone fell from his hand, and he looked at Arjun, shocked.

"Don't you have the manners to knock on the door before coming inside?" asked Avinav, glaring at Arjun.

"Nah! I will learn it when you get married," Arjun said with a cheeky smile.

"There is still time for it," said Avinav.

"By the way, why are you smiling like a fool looking at your mobile? Looking at your girlfriend?" Arjun asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"I don't have a girlfriend," Avinav said, gritting his teeth.