~ 47 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Chytra was sitting in her room working on her laptop when she got a call from her aunt.

"Hloo Atta! How are you and Krishna?" Chytra asked, keeping her laptop aside.

"We are doing good, Chytra. How are you guys?" asked her aunt.

"We are fine, Atta," said Chytra.

"Where is Annayya? I've been calling his mobile for two days. But it is not connecting," said her aunt.

"Is it? He talked with someone in the morning too. Wait, I'll go and see," said Chytra.

She moved to her parents' room and saw her father resting. She moved towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder. He opened her eyes and looked at her.

"Nanna, Swapna Atta wants to talk with you," Chytra said, giving her mobile to him.

"Where is your amma?" asked Kishore.

"I don't know, Nanna. But she is not at home," she said, moving out so that her father could talk with his sister freely.

"Hello, Swapna! How are you, thalli?" asked Kishore.

"I'm fine, Annaya. How are you?" said Swapna.

"I'm good," said Kishore.

"Annayya, we got a good alliance for Krishna. The girl's family is coming after two days to finalize. I want you to be here and talk with them. Whom did I have apart from you and Raji Vadina's family?" Said Swapna.

"I'll try to come, Swapna," Kishore said, making Swapna sigh.

"Okay, Annayya," said Swapna.

They talked for some more time and cut the call.

"What is Attayya saying, Nanna?" Chytra said, bringing coffee for her father.

"They got a good alliance for Krishna. The girl's family is coming after two days to talk and finalise if everything is okay," said Kishore.

"You should go then, Nanna. And it's your responsibility as an elder brother of Atta," Chytra said, giving the coffee cup to him.

"Your mother will make a big fuss if she comes to know that," Kishore said, sighing.

"So what, Nanna? How long will you be like this? She doesn't have any right to stop you from meeting your sister. And while going, take all the jewellery that belongs to Attayya," said Chytra.

"But," said Kishore.

"Why are you hesitating to take Attayya's jewellery, Nanna? Amma snatched all the jewellery from Nanamma. Nanamma always wanted to share it between Attayya and her two granddaughters. But Amma didn't let that happen. I know, Attayya never wanted them, but it's our responsibility to fulfill Nanamma's last wish. You should definitely go there. Haa, take Vyshali Akka also with you. It would be a change for her," said Chytra.