~ 12 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arjun, Ajay, and Prem were sitting on the terrace, chilling and sipping beers, when Arjun got a call.

"Hello"

"Hello, Arjun, this is Atul," said the person from the other side.

"Did you get his biodata?" Asked Arjun.

"Yes! I've mailed it for you," said Atul.

"Did you find anything suspicious about him?" Asked Arjun.

"He is a playboy and is proud of his looks. Since his school days, he has had numerous relationships with many girls. He ditches them once he gets what he wants. I hope you understand what I mean, sir," said Atul.

"Hmm," mumbled Arjun.

"Does he have any background?" Asked Arjun.

"No, his parents are government teachers, and they are completely orthodox. They don't know anything about their son, as they live in a village. He has one elder sister who got married and settled abroad," said Atul.

"Okay, keep an eye on that guy. One scratch on her, you know what will happen, right?"

"Yes!" Atul said confidently.

"Good, you'll get your payment. No one should know about this matter; did you get it?" Arjun said sternly, making Atul shiver.

Arjun cut the call and looked at his best friends, who were looking at him, narrowing their eyes at him. Arjun said about Ankith to them.

"Is that Atul?" Asked Prem.

"So, I told Atul to get information about that guy. What if he is sent by that Chytra?" said Arjun.

"Okay, what did he say?" Asked Ajay.

Arjun told them about what Atul told him.

"Don't you think it's been a while since we practiced?" Prem asked, stretching his muscles.

"Why not?" Ajay and Arjun said, smirking devilishly.

"So, when are you both planning to get married?" Asked Ajay.

"I don't know," Arjun said coolly, sipping his drink.

"What do you mean, idiot?" asked Prem.

"We need some time before we get married. And we are both busy with our commitments," said Arjun.

"Do you love Diya?" asked Prem.

Listening to him, Arjun spit out his drink.

"What the hell?" Ajay yelled as the drink fell on him.