~ 25 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arjun went straight to his room after dropping Diya off and sat down on the bed. He opened his laptop and started working. He was busy preparing the presentation when his phone pinged with a message.

Cookie: Arjun, I'm going out for dinner. Will you join me?

Arjun smirked, seeing it.

Arjun: Are you asking me out soon to be Mrs. Arjun?

Cookie: Don't feel high, Mr. I'm craving Chinese food. So, I just asked you. It's okay if you don't want to come. Vidhi, Vishal, and Shree are joining me.

Arjun: Who is this Shree now?

............

Arjun: Madam! Are you there?

............

Arjun: At least share the location, you idiot.

Arjun got frustrated as there was no reply from her side. He dialled her number, but she didn't answer the call.

"Who the hell is this Shree now?" Arjun thought in his mind and moved to the washroom to freshen up.

He came out and checked his mobile. He groaned, as there was no message from her. He quickly got ready and ran downstairs, not before informing Anju that he wouldn't be there for the dinner.

He sat in his car and thought for a while, then drove to their favourite restaurant on the beach road.

Just then, his phone pings with a message. She shared the location.

Cookie: I'm not pressuring you to come, Arjun. You can only come if you want to.

He reached the restaurant and gave the car to the valet. It's one of the restaurants owned by Meera, as well as one of their favourites.

As soon as he entered the lobby, the manager greeted him with a smile and said, "Madam is waiting for you on the terrace, sir. And this is for you, sir." And he gave him a bunch of chocolates.

" And he gave him a bunch of chocolates