~ 8 ~

Unedited

Unedited

Author's POV:

Time flew by, and finally, it was the day of Arjun and Diya's engagement. The whole house is decked up like a bride. Everyone is rushing around, making last-minute preparations, and ensuring that everything is perfect. Let's see what our bride and groom are doing.

In Diya's room:

"Taara, I hate you. Didn't I tell you to clear all your schedules before? Now you gave me a hand," Diya exclaimed over the phone.

Meanwhile, a beautician was doing her hair. Sravya and Siri were arranging Diya's saree and jewellery, which she needed to change after the puja.

"Then blame your brother; as if mine wasn't enough, he assigned his work to me as well," Taara said from the other side.

"Can't you just skip it?" Diya asked in a pleading tone.

"I wish I could, Diya. But I have an important meeting with the promoters," Taara said, sighing.

"Hmm," Diya hummed.

"Chalo, I'll see you later. I'm getting late," Taara said, grabbing her coat.

"Bye," said Diya.

"Mam, look at this," the beautician asked Sravya, pointing at Diya's hair.

(Diya's hairstyle)

"That's perfect, Niha. Thanks for coming in such a short time," Sravya thanked the beautician.

"No mention, ma'am. It is a pleasure to work for you," said the beautician.

"Siri, show her the guest room," Sravya said, looking at Siri.

After some time, Meera came inside and asked, "Ayyo, what is this Kanna? Didn't you get ready until now? Everyone is asking for you."

"Just five minutes, Peddamma," Sravya said, fixing her make-up. "Done. Peddamma, now look at your daughter."