~ 32 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arjun was sitting in his room preparing a presentation when Avinav barged inside.

"Oy! Go and get ready. We need to go somewhere," said Avinav.

"Are you requesting me or demanding me?" Arjun said, raising his eyebrows.

"I'm ordering you. Now zip your mouth and go and change your dress; otherwise, I'll drag you with me like this only," Avinav said, shrugging his shoulders.

Arjun looked at himself and sighed. He saved the presentation and shut down his laptop. He moved to freshen up. Soon, he came out after changing his dress.

They informed their family and moved out. Avi blindfolded Arjun and Maya.

"Where the hell are you taking us?" Arjun asked for the nth time during the ride.

"Will you sit silently, or should I shut your mouth by putting tape on it?" Avinav said, with irritation.

Arjun shook his head and placed his finger on his lips like a kid. Maya was feeling something in her heart, but she did not understand what it was. She sighed and leaned her head against the window. Avinav stopped in front of a huge building. He parked the car and told them to sit in the car only. He called someone and waited for him to come. Surya came rushing up to them and opened the car door. Maya clutched his hand and mumbled, "Sunny." Avinav held Arjun's hand, and the four of them moved to the private ward of the hospital.

From the smell, Arjun and Maya understood that they were in a hospital. But they didn't speak a word. They stopped and stood in front of a room. Surya took a deep breath and opened the door. Now they are standing inside the room. Avinav opened Arjun's blindfold and told him to keep quiet.

Arjun slowly opened his eyes and blinked his eyes to adjust to the light of the room. He saw Aashi sitting in front of them with a huge smile on her face. His smile grew wide upon seeing her, and he was about to shout, but Avinav stomped on his feet. He pouted at them and hugged Aashi, kissing her forehead. True, they may have fought every time, but she is as important to him as Arpita, Maya, and Siri. A lone tear escaped his eyes. He was seeing her in front of him after a year. When she was in a coma, he just came twice or thrice to visit her, as he wasn't able to see her sleeping lifelessly on the bed with machines attached to her.

She erased his tears and stretched his lips, telling him to smile. She stood with the support of Arjun and Surya and stood in front of Maya. She hugged Maya tightly, making Maya root in her place. It didn't take much time to realise that it was her, Aashi. She immediately removed her blindfold and kissed Aashi's whole face while Aashi giggled like a kid.

After some time, Aashi was sitting on the bed, listening to Maya. Her grandparents were talking with Arjun, Surya, and Avinav, and they looked so happy.

"When did she wake up, Dadu?" Arjun asked Raj.

"One month ago, Anitha said not to inform anyone as they needed to keep her under observation. That's why we didn't inform anyone. Even Suhaas doesn't know it, as he went to London for a meeting. Doctors performed all the tests and said that her internal wounds had healed completely. She had difficulty speaking at the start, but now she is doing it a little better. They said that she needs to attend physiotherapy sessions," said Raj.