~ 39 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Soon, it was evening, and Diya and Arjun were packing their bags for their three-day stay at Murty Mansion. Diya was giving him the necessary things while he was placing them in the bag neatly.

Diya frowned, looking at the big bag, and asked, "Whose bag is that?"

"Mine," said Arjun.

Diya narrowed her eyes and asked, "We are going for only three days, remember?"

"I know that. I want to arrange some of my clothes there," Arjun said, making her smile.

Diya nodded her head and continued her work. Arjun got a call while Diya moved to change. Soon, both of them came to the living room, with workers carrying their bags behind them.

Zaheer asked, "Shall we leave beta?"

Arjun nodded his head.

"Zaheer, Aasma, both of you come here and sit," said Revathi.

Zaheer and Aasma sat beside each other on the sofa. Janaki and Jai placed some gifts in both of their laps.

"Now, what's the need for all these, Didu?" Aasma asked Janaki.

"It's a ritual and you shouldn't say no," said Jai.

Nagamani frowned, looking at the scene. She looked at them with envy. Before she could say anything, she saw Harinath glaring at her. She shut her mouth as she definitely didn't want to get scolded again.

"We will leave; it's getting late," said Zaheer.

"Nanu, where are you going?" Vansh asked, pulling Zaheer's pants.

Zaheer picked up Vansh in his arms and said, "We are going to Murthy Mansion."

Vansh inquired, "Mama and atta alsho (also) coming?"

"Yes!" Zaheer said, poking his chubby cheeks.

"Amma, let me alsho (also) go," Vansh said, looking at Arpita.

"Amma, I'll also go," Varsha said, making a puppy face.

"We will go tomorrow, kanna," Arpita said, picking up Varsha in her arms.

"No, Amma. We will go now with Mama and Atta. You come tomorrow," said Varsha.

"Let them come, Aru," said Aasma, caressing Varsha's cheeks.

Arpita and Yash looked at Vansh and Varsha, who were looking at them hopefully, making them sigh.

"Okay. You can go, but promise Amma that you guys won't trouble anyone there," said Arpita.

"Pinky plomish," Varsha said, pinching her throat, and Vansh repeated the same.

"Okay. Let me go and pack your bags," Arpita said, sighing.