~ 66 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Time flew by, and Diya is going to enter the fifth month in ten days. It was around 5 o'clock in the morning, and Diya was sitting on the balcony and enjoying the morning breeze. Arjun, who woke up, didn't find Diya beside him. He looked around and saw the doors of the balcony were open. Arjun got out of the bed and stretched his body.

"What are you doing here at this time, Cookie?" Arjun asked, sitting beside her on the swing.

"Our little one woke me up," Diya said, caressing her little baby bump.

"Why didn't you wake me up then?" asked Arjun.

"You are sleeping peacefully, so I didn't wake you up," said Diya.

"Shall I bring you anything?" asked Arjun.

"I had warm water with lemon and honey a while ago, Jun," said Diya.

"Okay then," Arjun said, pulling her close to him.

Diya placed her head on the shoulder and snuggled more into him.

"It's so peaceful here," said Diya.

"Hmm," Arjun mumbled, kissing her head.

"Jun, do you want a boy or a girl?" Diya asked, tilting her head and looking into his eyes.

Arjun looked into her eyes and said, "I want a cute, sweet, and naughty baby girl like you."

"Are you saying that I'm naughty?" Diya asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Of course you are," Arjun said, pulling her nose. "Did you forget that you were very naughty when you were small? You used to make Attayya run behind you."

"You are speaking as if you were a silent and obedient kid. Even you are a very naughty and hyperactive kid," Diya said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Whatever! I just hope that my princess doesn't turn out to be a naughty one like her mumma," said Arjun.

"Arjun, get out of here before I kick on your ass. Why do you always tease me? You were a naughty brat once, and you are the same now," Diya said, glaring at him.

"Oh, come on, Cookie! I'm not a brat," Arjun said, rolling his eyes.

"You came and spoiled my mood early in the morning, Jun," Diya said, scrunching her nose.

"I'm hurt, Cookie. I'm leaving then," Arjun said dramatically, and he stood up to leave.

"Aye! Where are you going now? I'll miss your warmth," Diya said, pouting.

Arjun rolled his eyes and thought, "Arjun baba, you better sit here with her before her mood changes, and she fights with you."

"I'm coming; wait," Arjun said, sitting beside her and pulling her towards him, making her grin.