~ 44 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Arjun, Diya, Siri, Vikram, and the twins reached Murty Mansion. They greeted everyone and moved to their respective rooms to freshen up. Arpita and Yash moved to the guestroom with their naughty ones.

After having their dinner, everyone moved to their respective rooms. Diya and Arjun are lying on the bed, cuddling and watching a webseries.

Arjun gave Diya a nervous smile as a mature scene came in between the episodes. They could feel the tension between them. Diya fidged her fingers and looked here and there as the hero was kissing the heroine passionately and making love to her.

Arjun tried to forward the scene, but the remote didn't work, making him groan. He cursed himself mentally and lied there without speaking anything.

"Umm, I'm feeling hungry," Diya said, out of nowhere.

"There are fruits on the night stand," said Arjun.

"I want to eat something spicy," said Diya.

Arjun sighed and said, "Let's go to the kitchen then."

Diya gave him a full-blown smile and dragged him to the kitchen.

"Oy! Slow down, young lady," Arjun said, holding his panche.

"Sh! Don't shout. Someone might wake up," said Diya.

They looked confused as the kitchen lights were on. They moved towards the kitchen and saw Veeru and Avi sitting on the kitchen counter, and Maya and Taara preparing something.

Arjun and Diya cleared their throats, looking at them.

"What's going on here?" Said Arjun.

"What the hell, Anna? Why did you shout like that?" Maya said, coming out of shock.

"Then what are you doing here in the kitchen at this time?" asked Arjun.

"We are hungry," said Avi and Taara.

"That's why we are here. Then what about you?" Veeru asked Arjun.

"I'm hungry," Diya said, smiling sheepishly.

"What are you guys preparing?" Arjun asked them.

"That brother-in-law of yours wanted to eat masala dosa. So, I'm preparing masala," Maya said, huffing while glaring at Avi.

"Wow, masala dosa, yum," said Diya.

Arjun hit his head and asked, "Do we have dosa batter?"

"I have prepared rava dosa batter," said Taara, while chopping onions and green chillies.

"Didn't you guys have your dinner properly?" Arjun asked them.