~ 56 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Kishore closed his eyes and thought about what happened two days ago. He messaged his son-in-law to meet him in his room.

"What happened, Mavayya?" Vikas asked, coming inside Kishore's room.

"Lock the door, Vikas," said Kishore.

Vikas nodded his head and locked the door.

"What happened, Mavayya? You look tensed," asked Vikas.

"Now, I will say something important. Don't tell this to anyone, not even Vyshali," said Kishore.

Vikas nodded his head positively and gestured for Kishore to speak. With that, Kishore told Vikas everything that he had heard a few days ago. Vikas sat dumbfounded, listening to him.

"You mean, Chytra planned all this with Arjun's friend?" Asked Vikas.

"Yes!" Kishore said, sadly. "Arjun was betrayed by the people whom he trusted. I never thought that Chytra would stoop so low for money. I promised Arjun's grandmother that I would help them prove Arjun innocent. To prove him innocent, we need statements from Chytra. She needs to tell the entire truth. Even if he comes out on bail, people will mock their family, saying that they have used the money to bring him out of the mess."

"But how can we make Chytra spit out the truth?" Asked Vikas.

"Even, I'm not getting any idea, Vikas," Kishore said, sighing.

Vikas and Kishore were lost in their thoughts when Kishore's phone started to buzz. He looked at the caller ID and sighed. It was his colleague's call. They have been calling him since they learned about the issue through the media. Kishore cut the call in frustration. He has no mood to answer the call and listen to their stupid questions.

"Who is that, Mavayya?" Asked Vikas.

"My colleague," said Kishore while Vikas mumbled an "okay."

"I got an idea. But I don't know whether it will work or not," said Kishore.

"What is it?" Asked Vikas.

"I will commit a fake suicide," said Kishore.

"What?" Vikas yelled in shock.

"Sh! Don't shout. Listen to me carefully, Vikas. I will commit a fake suicide. After that, you call an ambulance and take me to the hospital where Chytra works. We also need to know the doctor who helped Chytra," said Kishore.

"But what if the doctor comes to know that your suicide was fake?" said Vikas.

"We will bribe him," said Kishore.

"But it's risky, Mavayya. We will think of some other plan," said Vikas.

"This is the best plan, Vikas. Gowri will definitely burst out on Chytra in front of the family and scold her for defaming Arjun. Vyshali will come to know the truth and will make Chytra spit out the truth," said Kishore.